Do you think the situation regarding McCoist is tolerable?

If you think it isn't, what should be done?

Why didn't you clear up the questions to your earlier assertions before demanding answers from me?

It is far from being tolerable, but it is a legacy of continued financial mismanagement, and until the root cause is destroyed, everything else is merely treading water.

I do not have access to the finer points of the manager's contract, nor do I know for certain that he doesn't have some leverage against those who he has been happy to co-exist with throughout all of this. So, unlike your good self, I will not be throwing up some simplistic plan and claiming it to be a cure-all.

Why didn't you clear up the questions to your earlier assertions before demanding answers from me?

It is far from being tolerable, but it is a legacy of continued financial mismanagement, and until the root cause is destroyed, everything else is merely treading water.

I do not have access to the finer points of the manager's contract, nor do I know for certain that he doesn't have some leverage against those who he has been happy to co-exist with throughout all of this. So, unlike your good self, I will not be throwing up some simplistic plan and claiming it to be a cure-all.

Many of us are sick and tired of the financial mismanagement of the club, but there is perhaps a reluctance to deal with the financial situation regarding the manager.

If there really is a deferment as part of his contract, it is another area that we should be looking at, and as Rangers can't pay the manager off as things stand - it was suggested recently that it would cost around £1.6m to remove him from his post - I am attempting to address this situation.

If anyone has a better plan, let's hear it. We complain endlessly about the variety of imperfections at Rangers, but just occasionally, we should try to offer solutions.

Many of us are sick and tired of the financial mismanagement of the club, but there is perhaps a reluctance to deal with the financial situation regarding the manager.

If there really is a deferment as part of his contract, it is another area that we should be looking at, and as Rangers can't pay the manager off as things stand - it was suggested recently that it would cost around £1.6m to remove him from his post - I am attempting to address this situation.

If anyone has a better plan, let's hear it. We complain endlessly about the variety of imperfections at Rangers, but just occasionally, we should try to offer solutions.

We can all offer solutions on a messageboard, but as the club have shown absolutely no willingness to deal with the poor standards of the manager and his players, they are nothing more than well meaning words.

The only real solution available is to destroy those who are destroying the club. Unfortunately, that will involve a lot of pain, something which thousands within the support have shown no stomach for this far. If you want to put forward suggestions on here, batter on, but don't accuse the realists of tolerating certain situations or turning a blind eye to them.

Have you been badgering your beloved RST with pleas for them to come out and publicly call for the removal of the manager? If not, why not?

We can all offer solutions on a messageboard, but as the club have shown absolutely no willingness to deal with the poor standards of the manager and his players, they are nothing more than well meaning words.

The only real solution available is to destroy those who are destroying the club. Unfortunately, that will involve a lot of pain, something which thousands within the support have shown no stomach for this far. If you want to put forward suggestions on here, batter on, but don't accuse the realists of tolerating certain situations or turning a blind eye to them.

Have you been badgering your beloved RST with pleas for them to come out and publicly call for the removal of the manager? If not, why not?

Are suggestions on a messageboard less meaningful than suggestions which come from other sources?

I have suggested something which is a reasonable way to proceed. I've heard it said that recent negative press comment on McCoist is the result of someone influential pulling strings. In other words, there may be campaign underway to pressurise the manager into chucking it. If there is, it is a less than honourable way to bring the manager's tenure to an end.

My suggestion is an attempt to play by the rules rather than seeing the manager hounded out. It is not ideal, but it at least begins to tackle a problem that has so far not been adequately addressed.

Should the RST call for the manager to be sacked? No. No fan group should publicly call for the sacking of a man who is still held in high regard by tens of thousands of Rangers fans.

Many want to see him go without it becoming a media frenzy. They want to see him leave with his head held high, and as far as is possible, with dignity intact.

Are suggestions on a messageboard less meaningful than suggestions which come from other sources?

I have suggested something which is a reasonable way to proceed. I've heard it said that recent negative press comment on McCoist is the result of someone influential pulling strings. In other words, there may be campaign underway to pressurise the manager into chucking it. If there is, it is a less than honourable way to bring the manager's tenure to an end.

My suggestion is an attempt to play by the rules rather than seeing the manager hounded out. It is not ideal, but it at least begins to tackle a problem that has so far not been adequately addressed.

Should the RST call for the manager to be sacked? No. No fan group should publicly call for the sacking of a man who is still held in high regard by tens of thousands of Rangers fans.

Many want to see him go without it becoming a media frenzy. They want to see him leave with his head held high, and as far as is possible, with dignity intact.

It's all well and good talking about dignity, fairness and being reasonable, but you have still to address the elephant in the room.

What is the relationship like between those board/controlling investors and the manager?

Why have they been unable to see what has been plain as day for many fans since even before McCoist was given the reins?

Why have they funded him all the way through when it was evident to everyone that it was unaffordable and completely unnecessary on a footballing level?

McCoist is savvy enough to have his side of the story portrayed in the media, so let's leave aside the spinning from both camps which has always been prevalent and is on-going today.