STV Reporting both Boyd and Mohsni offered suspensions

Rangers Football Club has accepted the offer of a fixed suspension of two games for Bilel Mohsni following an SFA Notice of Complaint.

Due to SFA disciplinary procedures, this punishment will become a three-game suspension for the defender following his red card in the pre-season friendly at Derby.

However, the club has not accepted the offer of a two-game fixed suspension for Kris Boyd and the player will appear at a Principal Hearing next week.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7780-mohsni-boyd-update

That's 4 times he's been ordered off or found guilty of an equivalent red card offence in 13 months at the Club, is this a record?

That's how many Big Ben amassed in his whole career.

I don't see how you can say that. The Hibs player a) grabs Boyd b) behaves aggressively toward him and then puts his forehead agianst Boyd's head. Boyd's action was not a headbutt; he waspushing the Hibs player away. It's the Hibee who should be getting done for this, not Boyd.

A) I asked for the Hibs player to be charged as well. B) No matter what, Boyd moves his head towards the Hibs player, a minimal shove, no serious assault, chance of injuring the player or whatnot, but that is not relevant to the beaks. He makes the movement and that's that. Given that they utterly ignored Brown's blatant dive for their penalty-equalizer against Motherwell (then again, they did not charge the phantom-assaultist from Well for that heinous act!), can we expect them to pass this opportunity up? Ridiculous does not even touch all this. I would be surprised if they find Boyd guilty nonetheless. After the Aluko incident, I don't put anything beyond them.

That said, you do wonder why they did not try to punish McCulloch too.