Should they not have been published by now? Not that I'm expecting good news, however getting it out of the way and having the AGM where we vote through the share issue is quite important?

Another example of poor corporate governance or am I too impatient?

Should they not have been published by now? Not that I'm expecting good news, however getting it out of the way and having the AGM where we vote through the share issue is quite important?

A team of white unicorns' hooves are straining for purchase on the cobbles outside the Auditor's office.

They have until the end of the year, I believe. That being said, Graham Wallace stated in a sworn affidavit that the AGM would be held in September or October. By my reckoning, that gives them another week.

This e-mail was sent to the RIFC Chairman by the Gersnet poster 'govan_derriere' on the 25th of September.

GD said he would keep Gersnet informed of any subsequent reply, so I take it he hasn't received one.

Dear Mr Somers,

Publication of accounts & confirmation of AGM.

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year".

When I contacted you on March 3rd, 2014 regarding the overdue submission of annual accounts last year, you replied that “Going forward our intention is that all financial statements should be produced professionally and on time.”

As a shareholder, and in the spirit of accepting the accuracy of both statements above, can you, as chairman of RIFC, confirm when the AGM is scheduled to take place please?

Yours sincerely,

gd

the answer will be that Summers answered given in good faith going by the information he had at the time but that things have subsequently changed and due to reasons outwith our control....blah de blah blah

the answer will be that Summers answered given in good faith going by the information he had at the time but that things have subsequently changed and due to reasons outwith our control....blah de blah blah

It seems that there is one Somers, who is the Rangers chairman, and another Summers, who is our QC.

This e-mail was sent to the RIFC Chairman by the Gersnet poster 'govan_derriere' on the 25th of September.

GD said he would keep Gersnet informed of any subsequent reply, so I take it he hasn't received one.

He's on holiday at the moment though I doubt there's been a reply.

They have until the end of the year, I believe. That being said, Graham Wallace stated in a sworn affidavit that the AGM would be held in September or October. By my reckoning, that gives them another week.

They've got until the end of December to hold the AGM, but they're going to need to hold it well in advance of that unless they can sort out an alternative source of funding to what they had planned regarding a second public offer.

With them having paid off the Letham & Easdale loans they might be needing a substantial injection of cash within the next 7 to 8 weeks, ie before the end of November.

It would be interesting to find out if we're still owed £2.7m(+?) by Rangers Retail or not.

They've got until the end of December to hold the AGM, but they're going to need to hold it well in advance of that unless they can sort out an alternative source of funding to what they had planned regarding a second public offer.

With them having paid off the Letham & Easdale loans they might be needing a substantial injection of cash within the next 7 to 8 weeks, ie before the end of November.

It would be interesting to find out if we're still owed £2.7m(+?) by Rangers Retail or not.

We're not really "due" it until Sports Direct decide that we're "due" it.

We're not really "due" it until Sports Direct decide that we're "due" it.

If it's still to be paid, then that money would certainly ease the time constraints involved in publishing accounts, holding an AGM & a Public Offer before the cash runs out. That's IF it's still owed.....