Tuesday 7th October 7pm. Grovsner Hotel Gt Western Rd Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Much better from Craig here. Hope it goes well.

This will just cause further division , until a wealthy fan gets involved or the support gets behind rangersfirst or buyrangers , we will be forever a hostage to these opportunists

This will just cause further division , until a wealthy fan gets involved or the support gets behind rangersfirst or buyrangers , we will be forever a hostage to these opportunists

If folk turn up to the meeting looking to cause further division, it will say a lot more about them than it will about the organisers of the event.

If folk turn up to the meeting looking to cause further division, it will say a lot more about them than it will about the organisers of the event.

I'm not talking about guys going to the meeting and causing trouble , and another small point on CH and his mates , these are the guys who initially started the boycott talks yet they go to every game , they seem to say one thing yet do another , these headline ideas do nothing but cause harm , the only wayto get rid of the current incumbents is to buy them out end off , Mike Ashley is a multi multi millionaire , do you really think a few thousand people boycotting his shite shops will make much difference to him

I'm not talking about guys going to the meeting and causing trouble , and another small point on CH and his mates , these are the guys who initially started the boycott talks yet they go to every game , they seem to say one thing yet do another , these headline ideas do nothing but cause harm , the only wayto get rid of the current incumbents is to buy them out end off , Mike Ashley is a multi multi millionaire , do you really think a few thousand people boycotting his shite shops will make much difference to him

It really isn't up to me to defend them, but please expand on your claims that they 'started the boycott talks'.

I do agree with you on the point about only boycotting SD shops as the numbers involved won't amount to much, but I do take issue with your assertion that buying out the current lot is the only choice. If there was a large boycott of matches that would have a far greater immediate effect.

You've practically admitted it to Chris only moments ago on Twitter. Stop thinking people are daft Alan.

I don't know who WWWD is, but once he gets his answer, Chris Graham appears to misunderstand how he worded the question in the first instance.

Tuesday 7th October 7pm. Grovsner Hotel Gt Western Rd Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Much better from Craig here. Hope it goes well.

Should prove interesting for those lucky enough to be able to go.