The matter is being pursued by Rangers Football Club through the appropriate channels.

That is a very poor answer. People tire of mainstream politics when they hear this kind of response.

Expand on it. What was the mood regarding what has happened? Say what you can in a communicative way instead of answering as though you were dealing with state secrets.

That is a very poor answer. People tire of mainstream politics when they hear this kind of response.

Expand on it. What was the mood regarding what has happened? Say what you can in a communicative way instead of answering as though you were dealing with state secrets.

It is self-explanatory.

The Club were shocked at the comments in the Livingston programme on Saturday and as I said are dealing with it in an approriate manner.

There is nothing further that I can add.

The Club were shocked at the comments in the Livingston programme on Saturday and as I said are dealing with it in an approriate manner.

There is nothing further that I can add.

What was your reaction to the Livingston programme? What did other board members think of it?

What was your reaction to the Livingston programme? What did other board members think of it?

I thought it was completely out of order and I raised the matter as I said I would but there was little or no discussion because there was general agreement and the Club have already taken action. The consensus appeared to be that the "apology" from the Livingston Chairman was unacceptable.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I thought it was completely out of order and I raised the matter as I said I would but there was little or no discussion because there was general agreement and the Club have already taken action. The consensus appeared to be that the "apology" from the Livingston Chairman was unacceptable.

I remember when the RST went through a phase of giving out brief statements which effectively said nothing about the meetings they'd had with senior people at the club.

These brief messages only served to antagonise people who wanted meat on the bones. I'm enthusiastically behind the RST but they got this wrong.

This new fan board should learn to open up as far as is possible and not let the club lean on it. Speak out about what is going on. Reticence is not appreciated. You are supposed to represent Rangers fans more than the regime that is in charge. If you have to be a puppet, be a puppet for them - not the club.

I remember when the RST went through a phase of giving out brief statements which effectively said nothing about the meetings they'd had with senior people at the club.

These brief messages only served to antagonise people who wanted meat on the bones. I'm enthusiastically behind the RST but they got this wrong.

This new fan board should learn to open up as far as is possible and not let the club lean on it. Speak out about what is going on. Reticence is not appreciated. You are supposed to represent Rangers fans more than the regime that is in charge. If you have to be a puppet, be a puppet for them - not the club.

I am sorry you are not satisfied with what I have reported.

I said I would raise the issue and I did that even although it had already been dealt with by the Club. I wanted to make sure it was on record as an issue raised by the Fans Board.

I am quite sure that you are well aware that if the RST or the RFB or any other body are told details in confidence then they must respect that confidence otherwise the line of communication will be short lived.

The Minutes of the meeting will be published within 14 days and there are some issues that have been raised in the thread I started here that are not confidential and which I can report on in much greater depth. The RFB will also have FB and Twitter Accounts and its own section of the web site.

I think you will find that there will be no shortage of information but you will need to be a little patient toill all these things are up and running.

The meeting lasted 3.5 hrs and I came on here more or less as soon as I got in the door, now I'm off to bed.

Thanks and good night.

I am sorry you are not satisfied with what I have reported.

I said I would raise the issue and I did that even although it had already been dealt with by the Club. I wanted to make sure it was on record as an issue raised by the Fans Board.

I am quite sure that you are well aware that if the RST or the RFB or any other body are told details in confidence then they must respect that confidence otherwise the line of communication will be short lived.

The Minutes of the meeting will be published within 14 days and there are some issues that have been raised in the thread I started here that are not confidential and which I can report on in much greater depth. The RFB will also have FB and Twitter Accounts and its own section of the web site.

I think you will find that there will be no shortage of information but you will need to be a little patient toill all these things are up and running.

The meeting lasted 3.5 hrs and I came on here more or less as soon as I got in the door, now I'm off to bed.

Thanks and good night.

It's not about me. You are speaking to everyone on a public forum. Those who belong to your group will surely want to know what is being discussed and how people feel about the controversial Rangers-related content of another club's official programme.

There will be another fan meeting in Glasgow tonight. Let's see how quick it communicates with punters. I certainly hope that it doesn't take up to a fortnight. There are no excuses for such a long delay.

It's just a 'wind-up' and that's exactly how they work.

I read that stuff in the programme and simply laughed out loud. Why Rangers as a club would throw the dummy out and complain about some Livi programme writer suggests we can't take the football jibes without showing it hurts.

Tell you what...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. We've got 1872 on our shirts fuck them.

It's not about me. You are speaking to everyone on a public forum. Those who belong to your group will surely want to know what is being discussed and how people feel about the controversial Rangers-related content of another club's official programme.

There will be another fan meeting in Glasgow tonight. Let's see how quick it communicates with punters. I certainly hope that it doesn't take up to a fortnight. There are no excuses for such a long delay.

I think that's out of order. Do you pay this man to do your bidding? I think as a volunteer he is perfectly entitled to give a report of the proceedings when and how he sees fit.