It's not about me. You are speaking to everyone on a public forum. Those who belong to your group will surely want to know what is being discussed and how people feel about the controversial Rangers-related content of another club's official programme.

There will be another fan meeting in Glasgow tonight. Let's see how quick it communicates with punters. I certainly hope that it doesn't take up to a fortnight. There are no excuses for such a long delay.

I was answering your question as best I could.

It is not (my) "group" ; it is the duly elected Rangers Fans Board.

I have told you exactly how people felt about the controversial content of the Livingston FC p;rogramme and that Rangers FC are taking appropriate action.

The Minutes will be issued in accordance with the paragraph 19.3 of the Constitution which you can find on Rangers Web site.

Taking things a bit far Hildy, calm down mate. Personally i am happy with how, what and when BH or whoever want's to communicate with us. Club are dealing with Livi, good, minutes of meeting will be released within a fortnight, great. Both issues done, both answers got, all that is asked now is patience. With total respect for yourself mate, I get the feeling you want what's what so you can either rip it apart or have another wee moan about something.

I for one am thankful to Mr Hemdani for saying anything at all. On joining the fans board he could have left the forum completely and left us all with nothing.

It really isn't.

We don't do boycotting very well, but even if we did, is it really a good idea for Rangers fans to stop following the team around Scotland? If we were successful in boycotting away grounds, and let's face it, we'd find a reason to boycott everyone, supporters' clubs would fold and the team would have no support at away games. Is this what we want?

The answer is for Rangers to chase down every club which perpetuates the 'new club' lie by using official channels to get them disciplined.

Forget boycotts. This has to be met head on.

I'd favour a one-off boycott for each Club that does this kind of stuff. The others would soon get the message and suddenly Chairmen would make the time to read the draft programme before it goes to print.

Taking things a bit far Hildy, calm down mate. Personally i am happy with how, what and when BH or whoever want's to communicate with us. Club are dealing with Livi, good, minutes of meeting will be released within a fortnight, great. Both issues done, both answers got, all that is asked now is patience. With total respect for yourself mate, I get the feeling you want what's what so you can either rip it apart or have another wee moan about something.

I for one am thankful to Mr Hemdani for saying anything at all. On joining the fans board he could have left the forum completely and left us all with nothing.

Thank you for that.

There are indeed those who have suggested that it is not appropriate for an Elected Representative to use an internet forum or go on a radio chat show but I do not agree.

This forum and another and the Rangers Chat show last week have provided a number of good points that I took to the meeting last night and I think it would be fair to say that as a result the meeting went on somewhat longer than many anticipated!

In my opinion it is important for the ER's to communicate with fans in whatever way seems appropriate to them (and various proposals are being considered) but equally the fans have to understand that it will not always be possible to provide detail that is confidential to the Club.

I will report on other matters as soon as I have time and as I said the Minutes will be issued within the prescribed period, quite possibly well ahead of the 14 day deadline but I am personally not in control of that.

Lastly, I need to stress that I am speaking as one of the ER's and not on behalf of the RFB.

I think the 14 day wait for minutes is unavoidable due to the original constitution.

I assume the board can vote for an amendment to reduce that period over the next few meetings though? I'd have thought 5 working days would be ample though I wouldn't fancy taking or writing up the minutes for a 3.5hour meeting!

Thanks for the update BH.

Regards the level of detail that was given, as I said last night I would have appreciated a little more.

At the sametime I understand that the full details wouldn't be forthcoming as any process takes it's course.

For me, 'a little more' would have simply been a few words to tell us which 'channel' is being used.

ie. to confirm media reports about it being the governing body and/or to tell us if we have instructed lawyers to go down the legal route ?

I think that is both reasonable and sits within any legal restrictions I can think of.

Otherwise you seemingly get more info from the Evening Times.

Does anyone actually really think anything will come of this? Come on.

The only time they do anything is when it is deemed personal. I'm sure if Livi commented on Easdale's hair they would be in court by now.

If Somers or Wallace made a phone call to the Livingston chairman and asked him if he was willing to publicly apoligise for the content, they'd soon find out how difficult (or not) this could be.

If the appropriate channel is the SPFL and if they were to take some kind of action (censure?) would/could they make McDougall apoligize for content ? If LFC is somehow warned or censured but the chairman doesn't actually apoligize for content, how do we take it ?

There exists the possibility that the LFC chairman has said what he has very deliberately, almost anticipates the reaction and wants to force an issue. He certainly showed a reluctance to nip the 'problem' in the bud when given the opportunity, this whilst fully knowing the level of anger caused.

Regards the club and it's board, they don't care. We are a corporate vehicle to make money and just so happen to be a football club.

However, they (their spin-doctor(s)) may surf the wave of anger and try and use it to their advantage if they need to divert attention or appear as 'caring'.

Personally, I think they hope we forget about it.

Edited by buster.

I think the Fans Board has their first challenge on their hands, making the CEO and the main board aware how seriously we the support take this. I can take other supporters jibes and banter it's all part of the game. But it's becomes another thing when member clubs of the SPFL, allow their match day programme to vent such utter bile and lies that we have to take action.

Good to see a bit of pro action and feed back from BH, long may it continue. We have all been crying out for more accurate information from the club .

It's just a 'wind-up' and that's exactly how they work.

I read that stuff in the programme and simply laughed out loud. Why Rangers as a club would throw the dummy out and complain about some Livi programme writer suggests we can't take the football jibes without showing it hurts.

Tell you what...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. We've got 1872 on our shirts fuck them.

The dignified silence should be consigned to the history book, challenge every slight, report every wrong doing from other clubs, argue every little thing imo. It works for every other club.