He thinks that the share price has to rise in order for people to make money. That should rule him out as someone whose opinion should be given the time of day.

Indeed, hard to fathom how there are still people thick enough to believe that particular chestnut.

That guy is one of the few bears I've had to block on Twitter.

Had many a conversation with him on both Twitter and on RM - he's a strange one. Passionately against many things but unwilling to learn more about what he so vocally opposes.

Probs just a troll

Wouldn't a compromise of a smaller personal investment in your own shares be better for the moment? I can understand wanting your own shares but, so long as the votes are proxied to RST or another collective vehicle, the end result is the same for the time being. It's what I'm doing.

Wouldn't a compromise of a smaller personal investment in your own shares be better for the moment? I can understand wanting your own shares but, so long as the votes are proxied to RST or another collective vehicle, the end result is the same for the time being. It's what I'm doing.

Votes need not be proxied to anybody. The fans with shares simply need to be organised and vote properly, using there common sense.

The support owns a good whack of RIFC and whilst little of it is controlled by the RST it needs to be harnessed. A cynic may say it would have more chance of being galvanised and all heading in the same direction if buyrangers did not exist.

The RST, for many reasons, is toxic. That is why it has failed in it's whole raison d'etre - even when presented with an open goal.

It's better for us all to join together and invest as one body. If we had done so at the initial share issue, we'd probably have a director on the board by now, but people want to be individual shareholders while proclaiming 'we are the people'.

The RST has provided the vehicle. It's up to us to use it. We can make 'we are the people' work for us instead of it just being a mantra.

It's better for us all to join together and invest as one body. If we had done so at the initial share issue, we'd probably have a director on the board by now, but people want to be individual shareholders while proclaiming 'we are the people'.

The RST has provided the vehicle. It's up to us to use it. We can make 'we are the people' work for us instead of it just being a mantra.

Didn't you argue against such a thing just the other day?

Was this before the infighting, the board wars and the spectacular self combust job? You would have had a director on the board by now - stunning.

Like I said, there are many reasons the RST has failed in it's sole purpose. And continues to do so.

Didn't you argue against such a thing just the other day?

No.

We've been individual shareholders before and now we're doing it again. It didn't work out too well the last time and it isn't working out very well now.

We need to join together. That's what BuyRangers offers. One day when we are a member-owned club, we'll all have exactly one vote each, but until then, sticking together is the best way to proceed. Together we have a voice that cannot be ignored. Apart we are disparate and weak.

Was this before the infighting, the board wars and the spectacular self combust job? You would have had a director on the board by now - stunning.

Like I said, there are many reasons the RST has failed in it's sole purpose. And continues to do so.

Infighting is a problem for the Rangers support.

Until we learn to cooperate and act in a civil manner, we'll take two steps back for every one step forward.