On PA wires:

I feel sorry for wee Jack Irvine - one minute he's employed by the Easdales, the next he isn't. :(

They don't seem to care about being so blatantly in your face patronising towards the Rangers support anymore, as they think we're stupid and hope it just gets lost in the 'noise'.

Sandy Easdale's spokesman Jack Irvine said on today's Rangers/Mike Ashley announcement: "Sandy Easdale is not part of the PLC board and has no knowledge of any of the recent announcements. However he is watching with interest."

Wallace is also part of the football club board along with Sandy Easdale. The proposed resolution would only remove him from the PLC board and not the football board....

Given that Sandy Easdale has so much of the voting rights and has no knowledge of the issue, can we expect him to abstain?

Wallace is also part of the football club board along with Sandy Easdale. The proposed resolution would only remove him from the PLC board and not the football board....

Given that Sandy Easdale has so much of the voting rights and has no knowledge of the issue, can we expect him to abstain?

Given precedent, can we expect the Proxies/Easdale/Irvine line to be transparent and honest about their stated intentions or position ?

So in answer to your question, we would be unwise to take what comes out from that particular camp in regard to voting intentions in an EGM, if it were to actually happen.

As I understand you are also infering.

I read yesterday that Wallace and Nash had a meeting with King. Is that why they're being chopped ?

King is denying this happened. Not that anyone's word is trustworthy - they've all lied under oath, and barefaced to cameras

They don't seem to care about being so blatantly in your face patronising towards the Rangers support anymore, as they think we're stupid and hope it just gets lost in the 'noise'.

Gosh, I wonder what on Earth could make them think that....................

So in answer to your question, we would be unwise to take what comes out from that particular camp in regard to voting intentions in an EGM, if it were to actually happen.

As I understand you are also infering.

Yeah, my question was made with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Let's look at the club's investor centre:

Laxey Partners Ltd 16.32%

Artemis Investment Management LLP 9.95%

MASH Holdings Limited 8.92%

River and Mercantile Asset Management LLP 7.06%

[blue Pitch Holding 5.43%]*

Alexander Easdale 26.15%

Miton Capital Partners 4.98%

[Margarita Funds Holding Trust 3.19%]*

* - Sandy has their vote

That means we have at least 36% who'll vote for the removal of Wallace and Nash.

Now, some people are suggest Laxey and Artemis may have changed horse to back King so that suggests around 27% who'll vote for the status quo.

It looks very tight.

The Easdale's control proxy for 20% and own 5% in their own right (or thereabouts) if I remember correctly. Margarita and BPH only account for just under 9% of those held proxy votes so do we have any idea who the remaining 11% are within that voting block?