There's no reason why we can't do what most of the Bundesliege have done. Why do some people think we can't do what the Germans have done................are we incapable ?...don't think so.

I reckon there might be a faster way to achieve this is through Dave King who is actually a supporter, and we could be on the road to a 51% fan ownership.

There's no way Ashley wants to (or can) buy us, he wants to protect and expand his commercial contracts.

as I see it there could be a smooth transition through King or it's a revolution which will be painful in the short term.

I see the board controlled fake Rangers supporters website are continuing to demonise all fans groups, King and anyone else who is a threat to the gravy train. Ashley seems to be the messiah.................

I agree with some of what you are saying here but the support very easily could have raised the 5.5M that ****co paid BUT they would NEVER have been allowed to buy the club

The whole process was a sham.

If there was criminality afoot, hopefully a police investigation will reveal it. I'm as cynical as you are with regard to what went on.

As for the support raising £5m, the RST's SaveRangers campaign had pledges of around £13m but the club scored a massive own goal by derailing this effort with the utterly pointless RFFF.

There's no reason why we can't do what most of the Bundesliege have done. Why do some people think we can't do what the Germans have done................are we incapable ?...don't think so.

I reckon there might be a faster way to achieve this is through Dave King who is actually a supporter, and we could be on the road to a 51% fan ownership.

There's no way Ashley wants to (or can) buy us, he wants to protect and expand his commercial contracts.

as I see it there could be a smooth transition through King or it's a revolution which will be painful in the short term.

I see the board controlled fake Rangers supporters website are continuing to demonise all fans groups, King and anyone else who is a threat to the gravy train. Ashley seems to be the messiah.................

Many Rangers fans want a messiah. It is this culture that has to be broken. They have no confidence or belief in their fellow fans.

Dave King has never been keen on fan ownership. He may have moved more in this direction in recent times, though. In time, we may find out.

Dave King is a supporter. He will invest but isn't going to bankroll nonsense. He'd be more open to fellow supporters aspirations and he will know what money he has won't keep us going indefinately.

If we step up to the plate he will deal. There's no chance of that with the present lot including Ashley

If Laxey throw in with Ashley then only a full boycott of games, merchandise and the rest will be needed.

we have the power, we really do !...The whole shooting match depends on us in the end !

I agree with some of what you are saying here but the support very easily could have raised the 5.5M that ****co paid BUT they would NEVER have been allowed to buy the club

The whole process was a sham.

I disagree. They were found wanting. Hoping. Dreaming. Sleeping even, as Green and his pals stepped up, regrettably.

2 years later there is absolutely no proof to support these sham claims, i so wish there was.

Sitting back and saying that 'we need someone to take overall control' is not offering a solution. It is an exercise in wishful thinking. It is no more than belly-rumbling.

Anyone can do that: we need a rich guy to pay all our bills, sign top players, pay them exorbitant sums and write blank cheques. See, I just did it too. You need an IQ similar to that of a gorilla with learning difficulties to come up with that - and I mean no disrespect to anyone when I say so.

The culture of the Rangers support is naturally subservient. It wants Churchill at the helm. It doesn't want the rank and file being promoted to a level where it gets above itself. Fan ownership means taking responsibility instead of tugging forelocks. It means having the self-belief and confidence to safeguard the club forever.

Rangers cannot be protected forever while ownership is random and unpredictable. People want the club to plan ahead. This isn't possible when it can be sold on a whim - and bought on a whim.

Who on the current Rangers board would we have elected? Not one of them, and yet these non-Rangers people are supposed to have plans that coincide with yours? This is fantasy. The club has been handed over to hedge funds and money men.

Until the club becomes the property of those who care for it the most, the kind of unedifying spectacle that has been witnessed in the last few years will continue until the party is finally over.

People like you will have to get to grips with the fact that Rangers has no business being the property of random passing charlatans: ever.

And so will thousands of others.

I don't appreciate that at all. I really don't. I am very much to grips with that fact. It's common sense.

What percentage of the club do the fans currently own? How many shares have our fans bought since 2012?

If fan ownership is our only hope then the party is indeed over. Shut the doors and turn off the lights.

Dave King is a supporter. He will invest but isn't going to bankroll nonsense. He'd be more open to fellow supporters aspirations and he will know what money he has won't keep us going indefinately.

If we step up to the plate he will deal. There's no chance of that with the present lot including Ashley

If Laxey throw in with Ashley then only a full boycott of games, merchandise and the rest will be needed.

we have the power, we really do !...The whole shooting match depends on us in the end !

In the end, it does depend on us, but it remains to be seen what Dave King's intentions are. Yes, he is a supporter, but there's plenty of fans on here who would keep the fans at arm's length forever. He might turn out to be exactly the same.

not so sure about the nonsense bit. he has indicated he would give Ally a chunk of money to spend!!!

I disagree. They were found wanting. Hoping. Dreaming. Sleeping even, as Green and his pals stepped up, regrettably.

2 years later there is absolutely no proof to support these sham claims, i so wish there was.

I don't appreciate that at all. I really don't. I am very much to grips with that fact. It's common sense.

What percentage of the club do the fans currently own? How many shares have our fans bought since 2012?

If fan ownership is our only hope then the party is indeed over. Shut the doors and turn off the lights.

Fan ownership is you and me and thousands of others taking responsibility for the club. It is us being active in securing the club's future.

Wishing for a billionaire is valueless, pointless and worthless. It is a 'do nothing' approach while Rangers goes up in flames. It is a crowd of a hundred thousand watching a drowning man die, each hoping that someone else will have the courage to do what they choose not do.

Many of the fan attempts to do something have indeed been flawed and naive. Should we write ourselves off forever then? Are we just too thick?

We've had Murray, Whyte, Green and the current lot making a right royal mess of things, and yet you want yet another complete stranger to waltz in and take charge.

If you have written off the fans, why haven't you written off an ownership model that has brought us administration, liquidation, demotion and humiliation?

If I owned Rangers, it would be an obscenity. No cherished institution should be the property of one individual. We really need to understand this.

In the end, it does depend on us, but it remains to be seen what Dave King's intentions are. Yes, he is a supporter, but there's plenty of fans on here who would keep the fans at arm's length forever. He might turn out to be exactly the same.

If Ashley manages to acquire the 25 percent Rangers shareholding as rumoured then quite frankly I think Dave King & co can forget about owning Rangers. And it is entirely of DK 's own making. If he genuinely wanted Rangers he needed to be getting some sort of shareholding over these past couple of Years. He may well have left it too late

Fan ownership is you and me and thousands of others taking responsibility for the club. It is us being active in securing the club's future.

Wishing for a billionaire is valueless, pointless and worthless. It is a 'do nothing' approach while Rangers goes up in flames. It is a crowd of a hundred thousand watching a drowning man die, each hoping that someone else will have the courage to do what they choose not do.

Many of the fan attempts to do something have indeed been flawed and naive. Should we write ourselves off forever then? Are we just too thick?

We've had Murray, Whyte, Green and the current lot making a right royal mess of things, and yet you want yet another complete stranger to waltz in and take charge.

If you have written off the fans, why haven't you written off an ownership model that has brought us administration, liquidation, demotion and humiliation?

If I owned Rangers, it would be an obscenity. No cherished institution should be the property of one individual. We really need to understand this.

Yet you haven't told us what you, me and thousands of our fans have done to get our club out of the clutches of these vultures. The bottom line is the Rangers supporters cannot afford to buy the current lot out. Money is the only thing that will rid us of them and we sadly do not have enough to satisfy the board. To me fan ownership is even more deluded than expecting, waiting for, hoping for a King, Park, McColl whoever to step up and give the current shower what they want. At least we know, the type we hope for, whoever they are, have the means unlike all those fans you think can take control at our club. Frankly fan ownership is a pipedream which will never come to fruition, we have had numerous individuals in our history own the club and will have again.

Too thick is probably closer to the truth than we want to accept. Skint and clueless more reasons why it won't happen.

Where have i said a total stranger? Please quote me that post.

Because the same ownership model also brought us our glorious history. It's that simple.

Why not? Because a couple of animals tried their best to ruin us? Nonsense. We shouldn't be put off by 3 or 4 years of torture out of over 140.