When I heard he'd become Bolton manager I just laughed.

Remember when he was over the east end hoping for title-stripping because we'd gone into administration/liquidation over what are now known to be fictitious debts once at the laughable figure of £134m and he accused us of financial doping by using players we couldn't afford?

Well now Lennon is manager at a club whose debts are at a staggering £168m last I heard. And how did they get these debts? Paying transfer fees and salaries they couldn't afford maybe? Johan Elmander was a great example. Bought for £8m , paid £45k per week over three years then left on a free transfer. And there were others.

Is Lennon a hypocrite or what?

Are or were Bolton in administration or liquidation ? Until such time as they are the two scenarios are very different. They appear to be servicing the debt.

How would Lennon be a hypocrite ? Has he asked for Bolton to be stripped of trophies (what trophies....) ??

You are clutching at straws Rab.

Are or were Bolton in administration or liquidation ? Until such time as they are the two scenarios are very different. They appear to be servicing the debt.

How would Lennon be a hypocrite ? Has he asked for Bolton to be stripped of trophies (what trophies....) ??

You are clutching at straws Rab.

You miss the point Craig. Bolton have accrued a massive debt living out with their means (no they've not gone into administration ) and Lennon, whilst Manager over at the east end, accused Rangers of financial doping when we were supposedly living out with our means by accruing the now discredited debt figure of £134m whilst in administration.

Yes I do think he is a hypocrite for taking the Bolton job after all he said about Rangers alleged debts whilst the east end manager

Numerous people mate. A couple involved in the game as well.

I expect Lennon to bid for MacLeod and Wallace in the summer. You heard it here first. Watch this space.

LOL. do you think he'll last that long? Especially after Bolton get relegated. They've no money remember