Remember a few months back the VB came out with a couple of articles on some of actions played in our downfall by those in power in Scottish football? There was the "promise" of big news to come, what has happened to this ?

Remember a few months back the VB came out with a couple of articles on some of actions played in our downfall by those in power in Scottish football? There was the "promise" of big news to come, what has happened to this ?

Was it not a 5 part exclusive about the 5 Way Agreement ?

Can't remember anymore than 2 parts or indeed, the punchline.

Their big mistake imo was the gap between their exclusives, of a weekly basis. I was losing a wee bit of interest, better to have released the material daily. Also with everything else going on at the time, maybe the should wait for things to calm down a wee bit then throw in their Regan/SFA/SPL bombshells.

I said at the time that they were being deliberately being fed duff information as it didn't tally up. Looks like I may have been correct.

I reckon the group have at times 'been used' whether it be willingly and/or unknowingly.

I did read something on the internet about Regan going for a dinner before signing some blank important paper regarding Rangers...my immediate thought on reading it was 'that guy is losing his job'

What happened? Was the story rubbish?

I did read something on the internet about Regan going for a dinner before signing some blank important paper regarding Rangers...my immediate thought on reading it was 'that guy is losing his job'

What happened? Was the story rubbish?

No, the story was genuine. But the story was plagiarised, as it had been told before in the newspapers back when it allegedly happened.