Do you just read half sentences and imagine the rest and twist it to your reasoning? Ashley's here to make money, no-one disputes that. He might get some money by keeping us with as low investment (i.e. loans) as possible. That will not be rewarded by the support who full well know where the money goes. With rather limited investment he could get quite a few things with Rangers that are out of sight for him with Newcastle - aside from earning millions in merchandise. Whether he thinks along the same lines is anyone's guess To dismiss it outright is stretching it though.

I was speaking to FS, not you.

Selling Rangers jerseys will make little difference to Ahsley's philosophy if we end up trading our trademarks and brand value (club badges and crests) for a loan. Ashley will make far more from those than he could hope to from the sale of our merchandise. The idea of having to get Sports Direct (Ashley) permission to use our own club badges and crests is hideous.

I would rather admin 2 than Ashley basically owning everything to do with Rangers, knowing that the only interest he really has is the enhancement of Sports Direct's value proposition.

Some posts on FF are suggesting that the badge and crest have already been snaffled up and a paper trail (presumably e-paper) has been found documenting this. Might just be internet blather but, well, it wouldn't be a surprise would it?

Here's what I am referring to (from FF)

"Going by his tweets it sounds as if the rights to the badge have been sold

Alex Oliver @alexo93 · 37m 37 minutes ago

Amazed that this paper trail hasn't been burned. Truly are amateur in every sense.

Alex Oliver @alexo93 · 35m 35 minutes ago

@StuPollock1 to do with image rights and our Ready Badge. Looks like it may have been sold. I've got an article going up soon..."

and

"The CRO are putting an article up later about the disappearance of the Ready Badge and the article's author Alex Oliver has been tweeting about the imaging rights and the badge this afternoon."

and

"Heard Charlie, Imran and Ritzvi are involved.

Why would people not listen and nip it in the bud a long time ago...."