More Games Moved For TV (2 games in December)

The changes aren't too drastic, Friday night football I've taken to and Sat lunch time KO's are something we've been well used to.

Friday night football might be good for some folk, but it depends on your geographical location. I wouldn't fancy a 480 mile round trip from somewhere like Inverness or Peterhead to Palmerston on a Friday night.

Depending on their work, folk who live over a certain distance from the match might not even have time to get to a Friday night game at all whereas they could have made the trip on the Saturday.

Friday night football might be good for some folk, but it depends on your geographical location. I wouldn't fancy a 480 mile round trip from somewhere like Inverness or Peterhead to Palmerston on a Friday night.

Depending on their work, folk who live over a certain distance from the match might not even have time to get to a Friday night game at all whereas they could have made the trip on the Saturday.

The thought of the 250 odd mile drive back up the road after the QOTS is not one that fills me will joy especially at that time of year......:(

What dates do you arrive in Scotland and leave again mate?

I travel to Chester for my work on tuesday(28) and travel up to Scotland on friday(31). I then travel back to Holland on the Monday. Obviously because it is linked to a business trip I didn't have any say on the dates. I booked the flight early otherwise I could have travelled back on the tuesday.

I travel to Chester for my work on tuesday(28) and travel up to Scotland on friday(31). I then travel back to Holland on the Monday. Obviously because it is linked to a business trip I didn't have any say on the dates. I booked the flight early otherwise I could have travelled back on the tuesday.

You might be able to get a ticket for our Scottish Cup game in Dumbarton on the Saturday (the 1st) if you wanted to go pete.

You might be able to get a ticket for our Scottish Cup game in Dumbarton on the Saturday (the 1st) if you wanted to go pete.

Didn't realise we had a game on the 1st. Thanks Zappa I will try and get a ticket. Funny enough I remember going to Dumbarton on grand national day before I left Scotland. Not sure what year it was but it must have been pre 1980 The Rangers - Celtic game at hamdump, famed pitch battle, was my very last game before I left.

Didn't realise we had a game on the 1st. Thanks Zappa I will try and get a ticket. Funny enough I remember going to Dumbarton on grand national day before I left Scotland. Not sure what year it was but it must have been pre 1980 The Rangers - Celtic game at hamdump, famed pitch battle, was my very last game before I left.

The tickets for the Scottish Cup game in Dumbarton will be like gold dust with it only being a small capacity pete, but maybe a kind sole from the forum here would sell you their ticket since you're over from Germany.