No, and that was not the point either.

Whilst on this, it's been noticeable of late (last week or so) that many media outlets have pointedly made reference to all the details regards numbers and how the DK Tax Case was settled with the SA authorities.

I think it points to correspondence from Toxic Jack being sent to various meda outlets with such detail layed out very clearly.

Let me make it clear that I'm not pretending it (taxcase and subsequent settlement) didn't happen or am I saying the media shouldn't go with it.

I am saying that it shows the media up in a bad light, that this publicly available detail wasn't reported clearly at an earlier juncture and seemed to require it being fed to them which in turn allowed one side 'tactical timing' regards said detail.

As for your point DB, I'm not sure what it was but am not in a rush to find out.

Merlin is blogging that the deal is off and King will be offski. Unsurprisingly it reads like Toxic dictated it (down to the mis-spelling of a true fan's name)

King Deal Is Off The Table

October 23, 2014 / billmcmurdo

The proposed Dave King deal at Ibrox has fallen through.

No agreement could be reached and it is understood Rangers CEO Graham Wallace couldn’t recommend the proposal to the board without proof of funds, answers to legal questions about SFA and AIM “fit and proper” status in relation to Dave King and a failure to identify Murray and Latham’s backers.

There was no meeting in Glasgow as reported by the media and Dave King is believed to be headed back to South Africa.

This means that any solution to cash flow issues at Ibrox will have to be found without King’s involvement.

Dave King should be commenting shortly to confirm he is out of the picture.

Let's hope it is just rubbish from the toxic keyboard of RFC haters

Edited by SteveC

SteveC

No agreement could be reached and it is understood Rangers CEO Graham Wallace couldn’t recommend the proposal to the board without proof of funds, answers to legal questions about SFA and AIM “fit and proper” status in relation to Dave King and a failure to identify Murray and Latham’s backers.

Proof of funds, ironic.....................Sir Duped/CW.......Irvine involved

Fit & Proper, ironic........................CW / Easdale..........Irvine involved

Not naming individuals, ironic........CG&Co.................Irvine involved

The Judas Blogger........................................... .............Irvine involved

Ripping the p**h

Was there nothing from McLaughlin or Lamont on BBC ?

Merlin is blogging that the deal is off and King will be offski. Unsurprisingly it reads like Toxic dictated it (down to the mis-spelling of a true fan's name)

King Deal Is Off The Table

October 23, 2014 / billmcmurdo

There was no meeting in Glasgow as reported by the media and Dave King is believed to be headed back to South Africa.

This means that any solution to cash flow issues at Ibrox will have to be found without King’s involvement.

Dave King should be commenting shortly to confirm he is out of the picture.

Let's hope it is just rubbish from the toxic keyboard of RFC haters

I hope Merlin is pleased with himself and his contribution to the anti-King spin and propaganda.

Now Rangers will bend over while asking Mike Ashley to apply lubricant and be gentle.

I think I'll wait for something official instead of listening to a cunt like Merlin.

he's spouting what Irvine has told him. And Irvine has been told by Easdale....and Easdale's been told by the 20% shareholders block of Bluepitch and Margarita

I hope Merlin is pleased with himself and his contribution to the anti-King spin and propaganda.

Now Rangers will bend over while asking Mike Ashley to apply lubricant and be gentle.

Rubbish we'd never have the temerity to plead for gentleness.

Time to copy the United of Manchester FC thingy - nothing's left of our club if this is all true (see crest stuff on other thread too)