The Rhecord again with their typical rubbish headline.

Sandy/King...what about Sandy/Dave or Easdale/King?

I didn't even bother to read it, but felt I should stick this post in....ach well:confused:

More like Sandy Easdale lip syncs for Charles Green to Dave King

Ashley is certainly getting his pound of flesh and looks set to maybe get another pound or two, but I can't agree about hoping we don't get promoted because that would almost certainly compound our financial problems and set us back even further. Parasites or not, we simply must get back into the top flight ASAP.

And I don't really want that myself if I'm honest, but it would bring the issue of the Manager to a head and the S***s might just decide to cut and run.

If they don't deal now, the alternatives are all grim; starve them out and risk Admin 2, with Ashley potentially the biggest creditor; find someone willing to pay over the odds for what's left of the Club in 12 months (tough ask); drift on with Ashley keeping us alive via loans and no real investment.

Any other realistic options?

keith jackson @tedermeatballs · 20s 20 seconds ago

And amid all of this chaos, where exactly was Graham Wallace? You would not believe it.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

keith jackson @tedermeatballs · 3m 3 minutes ago

I believe Mike Ashley has been threatening all sorts action if his package is not rubber-stamped.