Report by Roddy Forsyth in the Telegraph

Nash had also approached Brian Kennedy, owner of the Sale Sharks rugby union club, to provide backup emergency funding to see Rangers through to the end of the season if necessary. Kennedy tabled an offer of just over £3 million late on Friday, compared to a similar £2 million offer from Ashley, although the details remain unclear.

*It can also be revealed that although Ashley bought the naming rights for Ibrox for £1 from Charles Green in 2012, Nash negotiated an additional clause with him earlier this year to the effect that they would not be activated this season.

If, however, Ashley succeeds in getting two of his own people on to the plc board, the clause can be scrapped. It is understood that Ashley was prepared to keep Nash in place as finance director, but not as a board member.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11186814/Mike-Ashley-edges-closer-to-Rangers-takeover-after-forcing-out-Philip-Nash-with-emergency-loan-offer.html

Is there anyone worthy of our trust and, more importantly going forward, our hard earned? Not sure what direction to turn.

It is a nightmare I agree, but I do not see King or Kennedy in it for personal gain.

King is a Bear who has his money made, even though some, mainly WizardBillMcMerlin (the ever hungry feeder at the red raw teat of Toxic Jack, that's when he can get in ahead of IRA lover and terminal Rangers hater Phil3names of course) and his lackeys would want to portray otherwise.

Kennedy is also a self made man and I believe he wants to protect Rangers from further pillage. I think he recognises what a huge loss an even further diminished Rangers would be to Scottish and European football. Souness is in the background here surely.

Ashley just wants OUR cash. Greed is good don't forget. Isn't it??