I don't think we are heading for administration. Read my post 75.

I think DK has backed the board into a corner here. They need funds. If not from DK then who?

Ashley

From anyone prepared to loan the club a few million under the more onerous of terms?

This could be supplemented via the sale of someone like Wallace who we (supposedly) actively tried to move on last winter? I'd imagine there would also be plenty of interest in a cut-price deal for Lewis Macleod.

Funds can be found. And, as we seen last February and clearly from under Greenco, the incumbents care little where it comes from.

There's no supposedly about it, it came straight from the horses mouth. Around £600k is all we wanted for him.

I don't think we will see king continuing this quest to get control

He's done, we're done, onto the next era of protests and shambles.

Until next year.

Same time, same place, same rhetoric.

Only this time next year we will be in this position less a badge, a stadium and a training facility. And the owner of those couldn't care if we go under because he can still make money from them.

Only this time next year we will be in this position less a badge, a stadium and a training facility. And the owner of those couldn't care if we go under because he can still make money from them.

Languishing in the bottom 6 and a couple of old firm humiliations under our belt too.