You asked me to tell you what was new after having said yourself that there was nothing new in the statement and I think I've done that, but as for whether Dave King is really showing his hand or playing a long game, I honestly have no idea, just like most of us.

It does show he is still in the mix!,a lot of fans were berating him for doing nothing.

Is it not the case that a board of directors must act in the best interests of their company by law,If they don't then it could leave them open to legal action?,is the fact that King/co has offered investment mean there is no need to beg for another loan?.

That's touching on what I was thinking myself along with the fact that there's been fears that the GreenCo/Easdale block would try to gift themselves more free or virtually free shares or money-spinning contracts.

In a roundabout way, Dave King might have played a blinder here.

That's touching on what I was thinking myself along with the fact that there's been fears that the GreenCo/Easdale block would try to gift themselves more free or virtually free shares or money-spinning contracts.

In a roundabout way, Dave King might have played a blinder here.

looks like if the board accept the deal from ashley for the rights to the badge then legal action could follow on a few fronts.

we should already be looking at taking green for all he's got left after handing out contracts to the detriment of the club.

Is it not the case that a board of directors must act in the best interests of their company by law,If they don't then it could leave them open to legal action?,is the fact that King/co has offered investment mean there is no need to beg for another loan?.

Absolutely it is. They will recommend this on that basis I expect

£150m jackpot tomorrow on the Euro Millions. I'd happily give the bastards premium price and end this nightmare.

Be cheaper to pay a "professional" to "make them an offer they can't refuse" and much much more satisfying.

He's returning to South Africa without winning anything. He will, once again, now rely on the support to starve them out, a strategy which has so far failed to alter the thinking of those out to milk as much as they can.

The guy lives in South Africa, that is where his business interests exist, that is what gives him the cash to be the only real opportunity to release our Club from the clutches of shisters and self interested profit makers.

At the moment no one else is offering us a better alternative. Easy to knock Dave King, but that is all we seem to be interested in, as a support at the moment.

looks like if the board accept the deal from ashley for the rights to the badge then legal action could follow on a few fronts.

we should already be looking at taking green for all he's got left after handing out contracts to the detriment of the club.

No doubt about it on both of those points Scott.

Well, you do wonder how that naming rights deal came about then and why it has not been challenged since.