I don't think we are heading for administration. Read my post 75.

I think DK has backed the board into a corner here. They need funds. If not from DK then who?

From anyone prepared to loan the club a few million under the more onerous of terms?

This could be supplemented via the sale of someone like Wallace who we (supposedly) actively tried to move on last winter? I'd imagine there would also be plenty of interest in a cut-price deal for Lewis Macleod.

Funds can be found. And, as we seen last February and clearly from under Greenco, the incumbents care little where it comes from.

The only man I have seen these last few years that has "no pedigree" one way or another is Letham. That said, I know next to nothing about him either, but him in the King-camp and willing to change the club for the better is sure a good start for most.

His association with the RST means there'll be a group who will be anti-Letham purely because of that.

He's been trashed for months now in another place by certain directors spokesman.

While it may be a strange idea for many, you do wonder hwy, in times like these, certain people have not (openly, at least) tried to talk to SDM and ask him to atone (somewhat) for sins of the past by getting us our club back.

The crimes committed by David Murray against Rangers mean he's beyond redemption.

Admin ? hasn't DK effectively closed that door for the board. To go into admin don't you need to go to court and apply proving you are unable to continue to fund the business. Administrators then get appointed who then terminate contracts, reach agreements with creditors etc, etc as we saw 2 years ago.

How could Rangers do that now if there's a £16M offer available ?

They can easily go into administration despite the £16m offer. If the offer is not accepted by the directors then it does not feature in any administration decision.

If the offer was, say, £5 million from Ashley or Easdale then we would all probably say that it was too little but the directors would be entitled to refuse that despite it being hypothetically enough to avoid administration. It would not mean that the directors were forced to accept it.

Not much to be frank, but I support Dave King's efforts. Certain elements he has little control over, I also don't see much wrong with meeting with as many people as possible to better understand the lay of the land, including the Easdales.

Perhaps I am being too cynical, but it looked like the whole thing was all about how it would be perceived by the support, rather than a serious attempt at bringing about any immediate change. I do agree with you that he has little control over what he will be allowed to do.

One other thing, and it may only be viewed as an insignificant, but would an appearance at Bayview on Tuesday night not have been a better way of rallying the troops than taking a trip to Anfield for a glamour CL tie the following evening?

They can easily go into administration despite the £16m offer. If the offer is not accepted by the directors then it does not feature in any administration decision.

If the offer was, say, £5 million from Ashley or Easdale then we would all probably say that it was too little but the directors would be entitled to refuse that despite it being hypothetically enough to avoid administration. It would not mean that the directors were forced to accept it.

I dont think even this board would try admin with a £16m offer available. Theyre not that stupid are they?

From anyone prepared to loan the club a few million under the more onerous of terms?

This could be supplemented via the sale of someone like Wallace who we (supposedly) actively tried to move on last winter? I'd imagine there would also be plenty of interest in a cut-price deal for Lewis Macleod.

Funds can be found. And, as we seen last February and clearly from under Greenco, the incumbents care little where it comes from.

Who would be preared to give a loan and for how much? Rangers cannot keep getting by on loans forever. The business needs to become self sustaining at some point

It is crazy that you still need to post the above after everything that has gone on previously.