Is there any link between Ashley and the faceless investors?

Just curious as it appears Ashley can only own 10% and does so by just under this, yet he seems to have the power to vote in the way which only benefits him. Thus being Easdale and the "26%".

Is it possible Ashley is in someway involved with a Laxey/BPH/Maragrita etc?

They all have links to CG.

What does he actually do? When I heard brothers were coming along and one was a convicted criminal, I just knew which one would end up having influence.

Is it fair to say James Easdale is an absent minded patsy whose only involvement is to try take some flak off the convicted criminal brother who calls all the shots?

I can just picture the Rangers boardroom with Somers and JE staring out a window swallowing flies while the convicted criminal tells them what to do in an 'unofficial' capacity.

There was crazy rumours last year that they were go-fors for the mob from Manchester. Lol Far fetched maybe but my goodness, hasn't everything else related to us recently. They are allegedly in those circles too so maybe it make sense? They ain't Rangers fans and they ain't here for the good of the club, that is for sure.

There was crazy rumours last year that they were go-fors for the mob from Manchester. Lol Far fetched maybe but my goodness, hasn't everything else related to us recently. They are allegedly in those circles too so maybe it make sense? They ain't Rangers fans and they ain't here for the good of the club, that is for sure.

He is a horrible character but Ashley is the real threat. Someone who will dissect every particle and sink us.