Some supporter. You have the club you deserve.

You have stated that you won't be back until McCoist is gone. It's a bit rich turning on others for doing similar. Then again, you have managed to delude yourself that your own particular boycott is different.

All fine and well, but doesn't that way of "thinking" mean that he also was manager, coach and player-/tactics-selector all at once? Ain't it more like his manager(s) "failed" to do the job they were given money for? "Failed" in so far as what sort of success would the Magpies be aiming at, top 10 with an occasional top 5 spot? Perhaps a run in the Europa League and, luck permitting, the odd cup trophy? Similar to what Everton or Tottenham could hope to achieve in the same period?

I'm not saying it's all Mike Ashley's fault, but his man Llambias was acting on Ashley's behalf and keeping the purse strings tight, so they didn't have the quality and fire power to compete and perform at the level they really should have been.

That club should have been doing better under Ashley & Llambias, that's all I'm saying, especially with the extent of Ashley's wealth and the fact that he's provided massive interest free loans.

One decent season out of 7 isn't exactly very good.

I'm not saying it's all Mike Ashley's fault, but his man Llambias was acting on Ashley's behalf and keeping the purse strings tight, so they didn't have the quality and fire power to compete and perform at the level they really should have been.

That club should have been doing better under Ashley & Llambias, that's all I'm saying, especially with the extent of Ashley's wealth and the fact that he's provided massive interest free loans.

One decent season out of 7 isn't exactly very good.

This you can say was their fault, though:

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-wire/video-ashley-takes-crowbar-to-sjp/

All fine and well, but doesn't that way of "thinking" mean that he also was manager, coach and player-/tactics-selector all at once? Ain't it more like his manager(s) "failed" to do the job they were given money for? "Failed" in so far as what sort of success would the Magpies be aiming at, top 10 with an occasional top 5 spot? Perhaps a run in the Europa League and, luck permitting, the odd cup trophy? Similar to what Everton or Tottenham could hope to achieve in the same period?

So it's the manager's fault when it suits your argument. The manager was chosen by him, on the most bizarre contract I've ever seen. Pardew has never been a good manager. Then there's all the other bizarre appointments like Joe Kinnear.

The fact is Newcastle used to challenge near the top of the premiership, spent 16 years there and then Ashley came along, they got relegated and are on course to do likewise this season.

What is it got to do with anyone if you continue to go to Ibrox or not?,it's a personal choice!,but one thing is for sure the fans can't be blamed for the state the club is in.

Fans are the lifeblood and whether we like it or not, missing out on £6m-£8m from it's lifeblood would harm any club in Scotland.That's only from season ticket sales, there is also the loss of merchandise revenue with fans boycotting our shops and SD and all our other matchday ticket sales, it may well top £10m in lost revenue from the boycotters. But yeah, they are blameless.

Add that £6m-£10m into our accounts this year, we wouldn't have needed the Easdales/Letham or Ashley loans.

I don't think it helps to attack others for withdrawing support. Frankly, Rangers feels like a different club now, a club that is more of a commercial entity than a meaningful expression of identity. If it is has changed so much that it has lost its appeal, people will walk away, and if their hearts aren't in it, they will have made the right decision.

Inevitably, though, they will join in from time to time with internet discussions on the club, and they should be encouraged to do so. Just because they have reached a stage where they no longer wish to attend Ibrox, they will almost certainly have spent years and plenty of money following the club in the past. This entitles them to an opinion on Rangers matters, and don't forget, you might feel the same as they do one day.

Who amongst us ever thought that we'd give up on Rangers? Probably no-one, but plenty already have and more will follow them.

Yet we still have heavy traffic from the dissenters online on all the forums telling us this and that and what we should and shouldn't think.

I don't get the point in coming online and doing nothing but moaning about men in suits we can't do anything about it. Just seems so pointless. At least when protests and groundswell of opinion grows on managers they get replaced normally. If people have gave up on Rangers then why bother going online and moaning about how you are such a good boycotter?

You can't have a go at anyone not wishing to fund this charade any longer. I thought you had stopped going too?

I have, until he and his pals are gone.

You have stated that you won't be back until McCoist is gone. It's a bit rich turning on others for doing similar. Then again, you have managed to delude yourself that your own particular boycott is different.

That's right, i'm a football fan. It's completely different. Plus i still plough money into the club in other ways, i am in no way boycotting it. I think it's quite easy to understand why someone would rap going to the footie because it's not enjoyable anymore and they believe the product on show is worse than amateur football but i don't understand how someone could stop going to see the club they profess to love because they don't like who sits in the directors box. That's just not right.

I consider myself friends with gunslinger, i am not turning on him, or anyone else.

Edited by Super Cooper

So it's the manager's fault when it suits your argument. The manager was chosen by him, on the most bizarre contract I've ever seen. Pardew has never been a good manager. Then there's all the other bizarre appointments like Joe Kinnear.

The fact is Newcastle used to challenge near the top of the premiership, spent 16 years there and then Ashley came along, they got relegated and are on course to do likewise this season.

Very harsh of Pardew mate. He has been a good manager, he is a good manager imo.

He done a great job at Reading, West Ham and Southampton and at Newcastle. He's won trophies down south and won manager of the month awards on several occassions as well as 2 manager of the years awards whilst in the EPL.

Your post there is more damning on Ashley than Pardew i feel.

Fans are the lifeblood and whether we like it or not, missing out on £6m-£8m from it's lifeblood would harm any club in Scotland.That's only from season ticket sales, there is also the loss of merchandise revenue with fans boycotting our shops and SD and all our other matchday ticket sales, it may well top £10m in lost revenue from the boycotters. But yeah, they are blameless.

Add that £6m-£10m into our accounts this year, we wouldn't have needed the Easdales/Letham or Ashley loans.

Yet we still have heavy traffic from the dissenters online on all the forums telling us this and that and what we should and shouldn't think.

I don't get the point in coming online and doing nothing but moaning about men in suits we can't do anything about it. Just seems so pointless. At least when protests and groundswell of opinion grows on managers they get replaced normally. If people have gave up on Rangers then why bother going online and moaning about how you are such a good boycotter?

I have, until he and his pals are gone.

That's right, i'm a football fan. It's completely different. Plus i still plough money into the club in other ways, i am in no way boycotting it. I think it's quite easy to understand why someone would rap going to the footie because it's not enjoyable anymore and they believe the product on show is worse than amateur football but i don't understand how someone could stop going to see the club they profess to love because they don't like who sits in the directors box. That's just not right.

I consider myself friends with gunslinger, i am not turning on him, or anyone else.

I've put in over a hundred quid so far this season in ticket purchases but no more until we have a board we can trust with our cash and one that raises investment of 30 to 50 million we desperately need.

Shouldn't be hard people are offering it.

That's my stance and I have backed it up in protests and such.

I believe it should be everyone else stance as well but that's up to them.

Not one penny more.

Your figures are completely wrong SC.

The accounts a year ago showed that under Green's regime we were making £13.2m from gate receipts and hospitality.

Even if that level of revenue this season is down by about 30% due to off & on field issues, then it's a drop of under £4m.

That figure of around £4m would only have delayed the inevitable and delayed the need for loans or serious investment by two to three months.

Very harsh of Pardew mate. He has been a good manager, he is a good manager imo.

He done a great job at Reading, West Ham and Southampton and at Newcastle. He's won trophies down south and won manager of the month awards on several occassions as well as 2 manager of the years awards whilst in the EPL.

Your post there is more damning on Ashley than Pardew i feel.

He was sacked by West Ham, Charlton and Southampton. He's had one good season at Newcastle in the premiership. They could do a lot better, look at what Koeman has done for Southampton.

He was sacked by West Ham, Charlton and Southampton. He's had one good season at Newcastle in the premiership. They could do a lot better, look at what Koeman has done for Southampton.

You are well aware were Soton was not too long ago? In case you need a reminder. Here's an interesting snippet ....

On 11 July 2013, in preparation for next season, the club's transfer fee record was again broken with the purchase of Victor Wanyama from Celtic for a reported fee of £12.5 million.[33] A month later, on 18 August 2013, the club's transfer fee record was broken a fourth time in two years with the purchase of Daniel Osvaldo from Roma for a reported fee of £15 million, reuniting manager Pochettino with the player from their days at Espanyol.[34] The Saints also signed Croatian centre-back Dejan Lovren from Lyon for a fee reported to be in the region of £8.5 million.

They had 3 managers/coaches since January last year, with Koeman inheriting a decent enough squad, sold prudently and signed quality*. They click right now. But where they will end the season is anyone's guess. Did Jürgen Klopp became a bad manager this quarter-season, as Dortmund linger in 15th place these days? There are a string of variables included here (league, manager, players, opposition, money available etc.) and some would do well not to rely on cherry-picking.

*Well 10m for Frather Forster might not be regarded as clever, unless you wear the Hooped Horrors' rags.