He was disliked by Newcastle fans partly due to things he said about ex-players, Newcastle legends etc, plus, on Ashley's behalf he spearheaded the renaming of St James’ Park and was responsible for a string of bad decisions that led to their relegation.

On the other hand, you never know what he'll be like for us. He might be a bawbag, but he's well connected in the football world and transfer market and apparently a good transfer deal negotiator.

So not all bad then lol, I think he will be Ashley's Iron fist in a velvet glove, will hold his hand out for peace but if it's rebuffed i can foresee a few bannings coming to certain parties, and not just in the Mhedia but within the Bears.

He was disliked by Newcastle fans partly due to things he said about ex-players, Newcastle legends etc, plus, on Ashley's behalf he spearheaded the renaming of St James’ Park and was responsible for a string of bad decisions that led to their relegation.

On the other hand, you never know what he'll be like for us. He might be a bawbag, but he's well connected in the football world and transfer market and apparently a good transfer deal negotiator.

You need money for transfers - we are skint.

Mega Minted Mike Ashley is going to spend some of his fortune restoring us to glory and chasing Champions League successh don't cha know! :whistle:

Exactly what we don't need, and I know you know that and agree with that :D

We are nothing more than a commercial toy to Ashley - like a dog playing with a chew toy - and when the squeak goes out of the toy he will toss it to the side for the trash.

Utterly scunnered at the position we find ourselves in.

Good result for Newcastle yesterday though.....

Exactly what we don't need, and I know you know that and agree with that :D

We are nothing more than a commercial toy to Ashley - like a dog playing with a chew toy - and when the squeak goes out of the toy he will toss it to the side for the trash.

Utterly scunnered at the position we find ourselves in.

Good result for Newcastle yesterday though.....

I had exactly the same feeling this morning that I had when we went into administration - that we had just lost something intangible that we could never get back.