The Easdales and their shadowy groups are the ones who helped Ashley get the level of power that he now has.

Just thinking out loud here I think the Easdales are puppets of Mike Ashley, They hold 26% including proxies, how do we really know that Ashley is not part or is Blue Pitch Holdings/Margarita. Would get round the fact that he is only allowed to own 10% while still in charge at Newcastle. He sells Newcastle gets his loan back and then low and behold he has his 10 percent stake plus the Blue Pitch and Margarita as well as all commercial deals tied up.....Then again I may be a million miles off the mark

Just thinking out loud here I think the Easdales are puppets of Mike Ashley, They hold 26% including proxies, how do we really know that Ashley is not part or is Blue Pitch Holdings/Margarita. Would get round the fact that he is only allowed to own 10% while still in charge at Newcastle. He sells Newcastle gets his loan back and then low and behold he has his 10 percent stake plus the Blue Pitch and Margarita as well as all commercial deals tied up.....Then again I may be a million miles off the mark

or you might be bang on the money.

You may not be far wrong. My point was that they are allies of some sort, whether they are puppets or not. I don't know the ins and outs of how these funds work.

What can be drawn is a line all the way through our nightmare with the same people/deals/replacements/allies attached.

SDM

CW

D&P

CG&Co

Easdales&Co

Ashely

If we take Ashely, he came onboard when Green became the front for 'Co' and has been central (from a distance) from an early stage

(I put a thread up on FF back in December 2012, about taking note of the Newcastle MO regards our future).

Green became increasingly 'important' in his role, so despite leaving the building in the spring of 2013 he was still the cerebral front for those in the background but had to install Easdale(s) as a physical front. They tried to get Chris Morgan (another friend of Rizvi) on the board but failed and had to make do with James Easdale and a brother pulling his strings.

One of the easiest ways to keep track of the same line is to follow what Jack Irvine is saying.

This 'slowburn con' has been breathtaking in it's scale and the ease of passage they have enjoyed.

You just never know what Green & Co have done since they took over.

For example, it took 2 years for us to hear that Green had apparently done some sort of stadium naming rights deal with Ashley for a quid back in 2012.

What we certainly do know is that Green & Co did the initial retail/merchandise deal with Ashley/Sports Direct in July/August 2012 and it was finally completed and announced on 22 August - Sports Direct Deal Confirmed

We also know for a fact that Charles Green had approached Freddy Shepherd about buying the Club as early as the beginning of May 2012 and we got several weeks of rumours going right into June that Shepherd was going to be Green & Co's main backer. Shepherd confirmed that himself and said recently (back in July this year) that he pulled out of the deal because of the big tax case.

Anyway, with the obvious links between Shepherd and Ashley, when you join a few dots, then there does seem to be some strange connections or coincidences.