You just never know what Green & Co have done since they took over.

For example, it took 2 years for us to hear that Green had apparently done some sort of stadium naming rights deal with Ashley for a quid back in 2012.

What we certainly do know is that Green & Co did the initial retail/merchandise deal with Ashley/Sports Direct in July/August 2012 and it was finally completed and announced on 22 August - Sports Direct Deal Confirmed

We also know for a fact that Charles Green had approached Freddy Shepherd about buying the Club as early as the beginning of May 2012 and we got several weeks of rumours going right into June that Shepherd was going to be Green & Co's main backer. Shepherd confirmed that himself and said recently (back in July this year) that he pulled out of the deal because of the big tax case.

Anyway, with the obvious links between Shepherd and Ashley, when you join a few dots, then there does seem to be seem strange connections or coincidences.

It was alleged in the Sevco 5088 'letter before the claim' that Jim Park acting as a consultant, had introduced Ashely to Charles Green, as an investor and key developer of the RFC retail arm.

Park is a lifelong friend of CW's father.

It was alleged in the Sevco 5088 'letter before the claim' that Jim Park acting as a consultant, had introduced Ashely to Charles Green, as an investor and key developer of the RFC retail arm.

Park is a lifelong friend of CW's father.

It's amazing the number of connections that link to Craig Whyte, including Daniel Stewart & co.

Was there not some kind of connection between Whyte's father and David Murray?

It's amazing the number of connections that link to Craig Whyte, including Daniel Stewart & co.

Was there not some kind of connection between Whyte's father and David Murray?

I have a distant recollection of such being mentioned but can't how much evidence there was to support it.

I remembered that link too and went on a google search for confirmation. Unsurprisngly I was bombarded with links to thim sites. Holding my nose, and thinking I was doing my duty for ZAppa, I dived in a retrieved this:

"“I put my hands up, he fooled me hook, line and sinker,” Ferguson, who was given a loan of over £2m without a repayment schedule from the old club admitted to the Daily Record about Whyte.

“Like most fans, I looked upon him as the club’s saviour. Rangers had come through a difficult financial period and here was the man who was going to fix it with all of his millions.

“What I didn’t know – what no-one knew until they read it in the Record Sport a few months later – was that they weren’t his millions at all.

“He had bought Rangers with money from Ticketus, after ?mortgaging off season tickets which hadn’t even been sold yet.

“He had paid for the club with money that was still in the pockets of the very fans who had put so much faith in him.

“In fact, looking back, what he did was absolutely disgusting. He took each and every one of us for mugs. He didn’t give a damn about the damage he caused or the people he hurt.

“It really does turn my stomach to think that he’s still wandering around out there, not in the least bit sorry for all the misery he caused.

“Angry? You bet I’m angry. I’m even angry at myself for ever thinking this guy was the real deal.”

Murray’s role in the liquidation of the club is often overlooked as fans bask in the glory of the trophies won during the nineties when the club was bankrolled by Gavin Masterton of the Bank of Scotland.

Murray famously knew the schooling and footballing favourites of every journalist in Scotland but was apparently duped by the naughty upstart from Motherwell whose father was a long standing friend of the Ibrox supremo.

“If Whyte was good enough for Sir David Murray then he was good enough for me, and the vast majority of Rangers fans, no question,” Ferguson added.

“Having spoken to David Murray since, I know that he feels a sense of regret for what happened next. He was as deeply shocked and saddened by the rest of us because he was given assurances that Whyte had the cash required to take Rangers forward.

“Whyte did have the money. He had millions of it. The only problem was, it just wasn’t his to spend.

“The guy didn’t sink that money into Rangers as he had promised. He just sank the club."

That mention of WhyterhatSenior and SDM came from a thim commenting on this :

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/barry-ferguson-how-charles-green-3143782

Apparently Llambias is in Glasgow:

JS49541711.jpg

He has claimed to be only one of many applicants for the post. Ah, starting with a lie - how very unsurprising

One of many applicants for the post? Hahaha, that is a peach! :D

Apparently Llambias is in Glasgow:

http://i4.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article4519673.ece/alternates/s458/JS49541711.jpg

He has claimed to be only one of many applicants for the post. Ah, starting with a lie - how very unsurprising

Starting as he means to go on maybe. Par for the course.

We are Rangers fans don't forget, gullible as ever with money to burn!

Welcome to Rangers Mr Llambias. Fill your boots mate, everybody else does.