I don't see it doing any good.

1) Not everyone will agree to boycott. Tonight's attendance would be low anyway, Tuesday night, on terrestrial TV, fear if we do win we are setting up a humiliation from them

2) Even if everyone did, or a large number did, opposition just makes Ashley more determined to get his way, it would seem from his history. His one wobble, the amazing 1600 word open letter re getting out of Newcastle followed by him saying on Sky he hadn't a clue how to run a football club (that'd be a good tape to get our hand s on btw! Though I guess he'd say he's learnt how to in the 5 and a half years since)

of course,

it's only15,000 boycotting

rest is down to weather, council telly, Ally's managership etc.

that's all right then !

of course,

it's only15,000 boycotting

rest is down to weather, council telly, Ally's managership etc.

that's all right then !

15,000 are boycotting, eh? you know that for a fact.

I want Ashley and the Wigs gone, I desperately want my club back.....but that's just a wild and very hopeful guess

there is that many not going.

whether its a boycott or not isn't really important.

Firstly I was talking about tonight, I think you've veered onto season tickets. Secondly, in the context of the conversation above, it does matter - indeed it is what the conversation was about. Whether it is important in your view or not in other contexts is up to you, though it would be useful if people used the phrase 'not going for a variety of reasons' rather than 'boycotting' as we only know people are not going, we don't know why and I very much doubt it is all one thing. There is a potential scenario where we change manager, play well become successful in Scotland (I doubt it but it is possible) and there are large crowds following us but the Wigs are still in situ and Ashley has all merchandise sewn up forever. Or maybe all that will all happen and 15,000 still won't turn up and that will look more like a boycott or, at least, a mixture of a boycott and those who just got out of the routine (I still think it is a big worry that many who have stopped going will never get it back as a weekly habit....) But here I am talking about weekly attendances whereas I was talking specifically abut tonight.

Semi-Finals beckon.

15,000 are boycotting, eh? you know that for a fact.

I want Ashley and the Wigs gone, I desperately want my club back.....but that's just a wild and very hopeful guess

how many ST are we down on last year ?........that's right 15.000 !............

Firstly I was talking about tonight, I think you've veered onto season tickets. Secondly, in the context of the conversation above, it does matter - indeed it is what the conversation was about. Whether it is important in your view or not in other contexts is up to you, though it would be useful if people used the phrase 'not going for a variety of reasons' rather than 'boycotting' as we only know people are not going, we don't know why and I very much doubt it is all one thing. There is a potential scenario where we change manager, play well become successful in Scotland (I doubt it but it is possible) and there are large crowds following us but the Wigs are still in situ and Ashley has all merchandise sewn up forever. Or maybe all that will all happen and 15,000 still won't turn up and that will look more like a boycott or, at least, a mixture of a boycott and those who just got out of the routine (I still think it is a big worry that many who have stopped going will never get it back as a weekly habit....) But here I am talking about weekly attendances whereas I was talking specifically abut tonight.

Semi-Finals beckon.

the result is the same either way.

tonight we are down 15k easily.

how many ST are we down on last year ?........that's right 15.000 !............

Jesus, ffs. I want talking about tonight and 15000 nit buying season tickets is not necessarily synonymous with 15000 boycotting, is it? I think online fans take the views of the forums as representat of representative of the fans at large. And I don't think they are.

the result is the same either way.

tonight we are down 15k easily.

For which I gave 8 reasons only one of which was a boycott. Look I want the baddies to be defeated too buy you have to be realistic in how things are looking and they are winning, hands down. You are putting faith in pea shooyters v. tanks and over estimating the amount of peas