Jesus, ffs. I want talking about tonight and 15000 nit buying season tickets is not necessarily synonymous with 15000 boycotting, is it? I think online fans take the views of the forums as representat of representative of the fans at large. And I don't think they are.

nah

I was talking about the attendance tonight

For which I gave 8 reasons only one of which was a boycott. Look I want the baddies to be defeated too buy you have to be realistic in how things are looking and they are winning, hands down. You are putting faith in pea shooyters v. tanks and over estimating the amount of peas

no one said we were winning at present.

Still more than the under 5 figures he stated. My reply wasn't to you anyway mate.

Now we are making numbers up. Deary me.

i doubt he is wrong to be honest or far wrong. for a start 13k is a very round number and you can be sure it wasn't rounded down.

i know people who had tickets and weren't there.

hard to be 100% sure of the exact no but around 10k seems reasonable.