I often wonder how we'd feel if it were the yahoos Ashley was involved with.

Would we be so confident then and going round laughing at them telling them he was going to bleed them dry and ruin them?

Or would we be more than a little scared at the thought of the 15th richest person in Britain effectively controlling their club with all the financial security that entails? The yahoos in my work dont like this one bit I can assure you. The thought of ashley putting in money has them running scared

Yes that is an interesting thought, Rab. Undoubtedly we would fear the worst, despite all we were told re Newcastle. We are conditioned into expecting bad news after the last few years. How we'd have reacted a decade ago, I am not sure as a whole. I'd have been worried, I always fear the worst or what I thought was the worst. Rangers have proved that my "worst" was passively rosey.....

Would we be so confident then and going round laughing at them telling them he was going to bleed them dry and ruin them?

Or would we be more than a little scared at the thought of the 15th richest person in Britain effectively controlling their club with all the financial security that entails? The yahoos in my work dont like this one bit I can assure you. The thought of ashley putting in money has them running scared

Why do they think Ashley's going to put money in?

i would be utterly delighted if it was them and not us. ecstatic. it would be a 5 million a year head start for us.