Empty seats tell story of Rangers' fatal rift

Is that as universal as the media want us to think ? I can understand them not wanting Pardew ( he was a dick at Charlton) but other than that , there still in the Capital cup , they have had decent runs in the league , they're not the most expensive season ticket , I'm told the pies arent bad ( always a concern :seal:) .

Newcastle fans think they support a bigger and better team than they actually do .

I'm only a wee bit optimistic BTW.

I was watching Sky Sports this morning and when listening to Sandy Easdale, I was astonished at the level of contempt that he demonstrated towards the fans. He was asked a question about the fans having concerns, was this loan the best deal for Rangers etc. and his answer was along the lines of "we're doing the best we can, if the fans don't like it, they can do one". Has there ever been a level of disconnect between any company and their paying customers (as that is exactly how we are perceived by the shareholders), as there is at present day Rangers?

the Newcastle fans would disagree.

They moan like hell about him, at least those chosen few on the boards. Still, they have home gates topping the 50k even against low key teams and while hanging about in 18th spot. It's sure not as simple as that, but there are certain factors which keep Newcastle from doing anything significant and most of the groanies (at least when it comes to Newcastle's chances in the EPL) are chasing moonbeams rather than facing the stark reality. Which - again - is not to say that they should swallow all and everything that comes their way ... and we neither.

They moan like hell about him, at least those chosen few on the boards. Still, they have home gates topping the 50k even against low key teams and while hanging about in 18th spot. It's sure not as simple as that, but there are certain factors which keep Newcastle from doing anything significant and most of the groanies (at least when it comes to Newcastle's chances in the EPL) are chasing moonbeams rather than facing the stark reality. Which - again - is not to say that they should swallow all and everything that comes their way ... and we neither.

A mistake we must not emulate.

Is that as universal as the media want us to think ? I can understand them not wanting Pardew ( he was a dick at Charlton) but other than that , there still in the Capital cup , they have had decent runs in the league , they're not the most expensive season ticket , I'm told the pies arent bad ( always a concern :seal:) .

Newcastle fans think they support a bigger and better team than they actually do .

I'm only a wee bit optimistic BTW.

Newcastle under Ashley consistently massively under perform.

He's also a director of Rangers Retail Ltd (RR) and has been since the outset (August 2012).

He's one of the directors that have decided not to declare a dividend and release monies (profit) from the retail operation to the 51% that Rangers have in RR. Thus making it easier for Ashely to grab power in return for....not a lot.

Just to continue the story.

Barry Leach's directorship with Rangers Retail Ltd. was terminated last week, the day or two before he was appointed as consultant.

I not that the regulatory annoucement this morning has Llambias not involved with Keith Bishop Public Relations Limited anymore.

I think that must have been another recent termination, will have to look into it.

Both would be another wee piece for the jigsaw.........