One in seven young adults in the UK have “warm feelings” towards the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militant group, a poll quoted by London-based newspaper*The Times*reported on Friday.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/10/31/One-in-seven-young-Brits-have-warm-feelings-towards-ISIS-poll.html

What should society do about this? Send the police round?

Sadly, we have created a society where hateful remarks are fairly commonplace, but involving the police in a tasteless remark about a dreadful disaster is entirely the wrong way to proceed.

For decades, it has been commonplace to hear jokes about dreadful events within hours or even minutes after they have occurred. It is extremely insensitive and demonstrates seriously bad taste, but it's the way it is.

A free society will tolerate this, as it should, even if it is cringeworthy, tasteless and embarrassing.

This piece of Scum's hateful remarks were not meant as a part of some risky football banter or comedic comment, they were meant to be hurtful and cause offence to Rangers Supporters. Me i hope he runs into some Bears in a dark alleyway who teach him the meaning of respect the hard way.

This piece of Scum's hateful remarks were not meant as a part of some risky football banter or comedic comment, they were meant to be hurtful and cause offence to Rangers Supporters. Me i hope he runs into some Bears in a dark alleyway who teach him the meaning of respect the hard way.

They'd probably tickle his belly.

If everybody lost their job because they were an arse at some point in their life we'd have a very long dole queue.

Wrong mate...EVERYONE should lose their job for being an arse as you put it. We all know the rules in society, if the guy is 'mentally ill' then he shouldn't have a job in the first place.

Wrong mate...EVERYONE should lose their job for being an arse as you put it. We all know the rules in society, if the guy is 'mentally ill' then he shouldn't have a job in the first place.

What rule was broken?