I have agreed with you on the post Rangertitis, i would just add that there was times when we the support linked to McColl or Kennedy. Could have made a difference in the final result. Unfortunately there was no joined up thinking, no combined strategies at vital times we let ourselves down imo..

I think you're spot on there.

I have agreed with you on the post Rangesrtitis, i would just add that there were times when we the support linked to McColl or Kennedy. Could have made a difference in the final result. Unfortunately there was no joined up thinking, no combined strategies at vital times we let ourselves down imo..

There is no doubt about that, eg. requisitioners leading up to AGM 2013.

There wasn't enough professionalism in the way they engaged and by that I mean more than anything the PR which was often of the home made variety and not strategically thought out, it was more fire fighting.

Then there was disagreements and disconects between those with the institutional (where mandate came from) and individuals who were on the frontline. eg. agreement for a 9 man board made by individuals with club board but Ko'd later by institutions.

The there was McColl who lets say had a dissappointing December.

The board had it easy.

All that said the support have to recognize their continued failure to get to grips/comunicate what has been going on. Whilst you can't expect miracles, repeating the same mistake X times reflects badly on us.

All in all it has been a collective failure at Rangers which has led to this point.