Morgan Stanley increase stake in RIFC to 3.2%

Ah triggered it, ok. Since you know everything about this, it is not a move by anyone and it is an insignificant pile of piss, when did this guy buy his other 2.9 odd% ?

Give us some hard info rather than just putting down other posters. Share your obviously vast knowledge, some of us are not so fortunate as you.

As I have already stated, I gave my opinion on the known facts. If other facts come out, I will then reconsider. You don't appear to have anything new to offer to the thread, so I will leave you to your hypocritical histrionics.

As I have already stated, I gave my opinion on the known facts. If other facts come out, I will then reconsider. You don't appear to have anything new to offer to the thread, so I will leave you to your hypocritical histrionics.

Ok. You just stick to known facts and worries about histrionics. And be careful not to fall off your high horse when sticking it to other posters about some other insignificant shit.

That's how I understood it to be, Frankie. The purchase of 200,000 shares triggered the announcement, yet Ralston has chosen to turn it around the other way.

Toxic-esque.

We should know better when (or perhaps just if) more notices are posted because given the size of some of the transactions in the past week or so chances are a notifiable holder has pass a threshold.

We should know better when (or perhaps just if) more notices are posted because given the size of some of the transactions in the past week or so chances are a notifiable holder has pass a threshold.

Been a few of a decent size this week.

Not me btw.:)

Yes, mate, there have been quite a few big numbers since the departure of Nash and Wallace. I would still class the wording of Ralston's piece as iffy.