Morgan Stanley increase stake in RIFC to 3.2%

Stop being an arse mate!

I'm far too long in the tooth for something like that to happen. That is now three of you who have had wee snide digs, yet tellingly, not one has has had any input into the topic of the thread. You get a wee bit back, and I'm the arse. :D

I'm far too long in the tooth for something like that to happen. That is now three of you who have had wee snide digs, yet tellingly, not one has has had any input into the topic of the thread. You get a wee bit back, and I'm the arse. :D

Okay, I asked you in post #40 when this nice chap bought the other 2.9 odd% of RIFC that he holds. You have never answered apart from being a smart ass know it all. But now I understand that the heavy hitters on this messageboard also know it all, so it should be straightforward.

Zappa agrees with you that Ralston is full of shit and Frankie agrees that the chap only recently bought 200k shares to tip him over the notification limit and he held the rest for yonks. Strange to sit on 2.9 odd for so long then gain noteriety but never mind.

So, I only ask that the three wise men between them inform the ill-informed and ignorant amongst us when the 2.9 odd% was purchased.

Thank you.

Okay, I asked you in post #40 when this nice chap bought the other 2.9 odd% of RIFC that he holds. You have never answered apart from being a smart ass know it all. But now I understand that the heavy hitters on this messageboard also know it all, so it should be straightforward.

Zappa agrees with you that Ralston is full of shit and Frankie agrees that the chap only recently bought 200k shares to tip him over the notification limit and he held the rest for yonks. Strange to sit on 2.9 odd for so long then gain noteriety but never mind.

So, I only ask that the three wise men between them inform the ill-informed and ignorant amongst us when the 2.9 odd% was purchased.

Thank you.

I don't know when the other 2.9% was acquired, but then again, I didn't claim that I did. Neither myself nor Frankie made any comment on how long he had held the rest of his shareholding, and certainly made no mention of it being yonks. I don't have any opinion on the strangeness of him buying shares.

Zappa agrees with me that Ralston's claim that the purchase of 2.375m shares was what triggered the LSE announcement. It wasn't, it was the purchase of 200k shares.

Try sticking to the facts, sunshine.

That is now three of you who have had wee snide digs, yet tellingly, not one has has had any input into the topic of the thread. You get a wee bit back, and I'm the arse. :D

Not a snide dig mate. I'm telling you straight - you act like an arse when putting your points across. I'm a football man mate - I don't get involved in the corporate speak because I don't know it nor pretend to, but I can still observe when people spoil the forum\threads by acting like a knob.

"You get a wee bit back" - ?????????????:confused:

Not a snide dig mate. I'm telling you straight - you act like an arse when putting your points across. I'm a football man mate - I don't get involved in the corporate speak because I don't know it nor pretend to, but I can still observe when people spoil the forum\threads by acting like a knob.

"You get a wee bit back" - ?????????????:confused:

I posted 'Highly unlikely' when another user asked a general question about whether it was the Empire striking back. In what way is that being an arse or a knob, and if you don't want to involve yourself in the non-football issues, why would you reply with 'Can you fill us all in?'

I posted 'Highly unlikely' when another user asked a general question about whether it was the Empire striking back. In what way is that being an arse or a knob, and if you don't want to involve yourself in the non-football issues, why would you reply with 'Can you fill us all in?'

I never said 'the non-football issues' so be accurate at least. I said 'corporate speak'. There is a distinct difference. I choose to speak about the board members or potential board members, but not stocks and shares. I can't be arsed with you anymore so over to you - the field is all yours.

I never said 'the non-football issues' so be accurate at least. I said 'corporate speak'. There is a distinct difference. I choose to speak about the board members or potential board members, but not stocks and shares. I can't be arsed with you anymore so over to you - the field is all yours.

Apologies for the misunderstanding over what you meant by corporate speak.

Thank you.

Is there really any need for the provocative rhetoric DT?

If you have further information or know something that hasn't been mentioned here, then why not just say so and clear this up?

The only thing I can add myself having looked at it another time is of course it's entirely possible that yet again the TR-1 notification in an RNS contained errors or that it simply doesn't paint the full picture of what George Taylor did last week.

Assuming it's actually correct though (risky as that may be), all the RNS tells us is that a purchase of 200,000 shares took him over 3% and triggered the notification.

For all we know George Taylor could have had his broker spending the previous 2 or 3 days buying up numerous chunks of shares which took him up to just below 3% before that 200k transaction triggered the notification.

If you or anyone else have more specific details or information, then please chime in.