I did say at the time the messenger Stephen McGowan was extremely lacking in credibility when it comes to Rangers.

Any true Rangers men(or women) getting involved in an interview like this with the likes of McGowan should,frankly, know better.

These people have an agenda which is to maximise every bit of bad news or publicity about Rangers in whatever way they can.

this is not the rangers i grew up with either thanks to green

I think a lot of other clubs supporters would say the same time thing about their own clubs. Time moves on. Things change. Football clubs are not immune from change either.

I'd argue Rangers changed almost as soon as SDM arrived.

I think a lot of other clubs supporters would say the same time thing about their own clubs. Time moves on. Things change. Football clubs are not immune from change either.

I'd hazard a guess at the context at which you mean change is totally different to Gunslinger's. The Rangers I grew up watching had a wee bit of class and was the envy of Scotland. That was no different to my old man or his. The Rangers we're watching, because of Green and co, has little class left and is generally the laughing stock of Scottish Football. Quite an achievement when we're in the company of terrorist loving, peado harbourers.

we didn't get go to accepting less than best when sdm arrived. green however......

we didn't get go to accepting less than best when sdm arrived. green however......

Not sure I follow what you mean but I'd disagree if you are suggesting Rangers supporters nowadays have less ambitions than before. Most I know cannot to get back to the top division and winning it

Not sure I follow what you mean but I'd disagree if you are suggesting Rangers supporters nowadays have less ambitions than before. Most I know cannot to get back to the top division and winning it

it's the board that have less ambition.

a first in my lifetime.

it's the board that have less ambition.

a first in my lifetime.

I think we have to wait until we're back in the top division to see what ambition they really have.No one is or was going to throw silly money around buying players and putting them on ridiculous salaries(by that I mean the likes of £15k or £20k p.w.) whilst we were playing basically amateur and part time opposition

I'd hazard a guess at the context at which you mean change is totally different to Gunslinger's. The Rangers I grew up watching had a wee bit of class and was the envy of Scotland. That was no different to my old man or his. The Rangers we're watching, because of Green and co, has little class left and is generally the laughing stock of Scottish Football. Quite an achievement when we're in the company of terrorist loving, peado harbourers.

What a post!

You've been too busy watching out for BHEASTS conspiring to see what has been happening right under your nose.