I predict a 4-5-1 and a cautious approach.

ps They are there for the taking however we won't be bold enough to go for it.

Only if the "1" is Foster playing the holding midfielder role. (And someone who is not a right back is playing there)

Ally will find a place for Hutton, no problem!

Guidetti ... a fairly strange case this chap and only in Celtland was such post window special SFA dispense transfer possible. But long way to go still, though it looks he was well trained by Brown and cohorts.

Usual BBC suspects McLaughlin & Cosgrove were quick off the mark getting their digs in after the draw.

Bitterness dressed up as questions.

I listened to them and they are two complete and utter wankers.

Why that pillock Cosgrove is not only given airtime, but is actually paid for spouting his pish is a total mystery.

I listened to them and they are two complete and utter wankers.

Why that pillock Cosgrove is not only given airtime, but is actually paid for spouting his pish is a total mystery.

You'd think he was describing a Middle Eastern conflict rather than a football match the way he was going on.

we will win I have faith in a rangers team against this mob ,but what concerns me is this will the boys who have been boycotting be looking for tickets lets hope the season holders get first call on them .

we will win I have faith in a rangers team against this mob ,but what concerns me is this will the boys who have been boycotting be looking for tickets lets hope the season holders get first call on them .

ST holders usually do, this is a game against them, they are the enemy.

Just don't believe some of our support.

Sorry compo but a game like this needs everybody to pull together.

I would take a win here before promotion.