I agree with that, there is an individuality, possibly a generational thing to how we all feel at the moment. I do know that on the day of the game against them I will be incredibly excited and it will build towards kick off, even if we are massive underdogs, it is still Rangers, my team.

Beating timmy has nothing to do with the current owners, it's for me and mine.

How would you know about the Rangers I know.

Too many supporters nowadays telling others what is right and wrong.

It was you who mentioned the current owners.

I merely responded to your post.

Reacting to the draw, Celtic manager Ronny Deila told BBC Scotland: "I haven't been at an Old Firm game before but I am looking forward to experiencing it.

"Of course we are favourites. We are favourites in every game here in Scotland.

"Everybody knows it is unbelievably important in Glasgow. Everyone is looking forward to a fantastic atmosphere. It is two clubs that really want to beat each other.

"You can hear from the dressing room that people are looking forward to it."

Asked if he had wanted to be drawn against the Ibrox side, the Norwegian replied: "Yes, it is no problem for me. There were three good teams there and I think we didn't get the best one."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29865602

He is getting cocky, rightly so i guess. I admire arrogance in football, but only when it is carried well and earned.

"Of course we are favourites. We are favourites in every game here in Scotland."

Such a good line, credit to him. I have never wanted an old firm win more. This is the one i want.