Derek Llambias Non-Executive Director

There's no doubt questions RE: Llambias' plans are high(est) priority.

However, there is also no doubt fans in your position should be questioning the executive chairman (temporary or otherwise) of the board why directors seem to have such a low regard for fan intelligence. Or why he finds the whole situation as funny as he does.

I certainly do agree that it is relevant to ask about the Directors views of fans (and the Fans Board) and there are a number of such examples, that might make such questions pertinent.

As I said, let's see what transpires over the next 3 weeks before deciding about the most pressing issues; but at the moment I would think that long term finance is high on the list.

Certainly don't agree with that, and I wouldn't be putting any money on Forlanssister playing by those rules, although it is more likely than the chances of Ashley attending.

There are 12 members on the fans board and I have no doubt that each will choose there questions carefully.

I can confirm that I have just now asked for the invitation to be extended to Mr Ashley.

There are 12 members on the fans board and I have no doubt that each will choose there questions carefully.

I can confirm that I have just now asked for the invitation to be extended to Mr Ashley.

Are there any minutes from the first meeting available yet?

I understand your suggestion but cannot agree with it.

It is a bad precedent to set for the fansboard and harks of a timid approach that doesn't look for responsibility or accountability but is prepared to listen about future plans. What I am saying is until X can trust Y then listening to Y talk of future is of limited value.

At the same time I wouldn't expect the Spanish inquisition.

I would expect carefully formed questions that look to hold the board accountable and search for answers to make up for the void of information the ordinary supporter has to suffer.

In short, a willingness to engage meaningfully, the support have had enough of what will happen and often never does.

We need reasonable transparency and if the fansboard don't even want to look for it, then it will be laughed out of court.

I had made up my mind not to respond to any more of your posts but I simply cannot allow that to pass without a response.

You of all people know full well that the last person on this earth who would be timid, not "look for responsibility or accountability" nor fail to hold "the board accountable"; would be me.

You need have no fears in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Time4_Change

I understand your suggestion but cannot agree with it.

It is a bad precedent to set for the fansboard and harks of a timid approach that doesn't look for responsibility or accountability but is prepared to listen about future plans. What I am saying is until X can trust Y then listening to Y talk of future is of limited value.

At the same time I wouldn't expect the Spanish inquisition.

I would expect carefully formed questions that look to hold the board accountable and search for answers to make up for the void of information the ordinary supporter has to suffer.

In short, a willingness to engage meaningfully, the support have had enough of what will happen and often never does.

We need reasonable transparency and if the fansboard don't even want to look for it, then it will be laughed out of court.

I had made up my mind not to respond to any more of your posts but I simply cannot allow that to pass without a response.

You of all people know full well that the last person on this earth who would be timid, not "look for responsibility or accountability" nor fail to hold "the board accountable"; would be me.

You need have no fears in that respect.

Don't get so precious or try and personalise the matter so as it is easier to dismiss.

I referred to the fans board and have expressed IMO valid points that reflect the concerns many supporters have regarding the fansboard and it's ongoing effectiveness regards meaningful 'communication & engagement' with the club.

This isn't about you or me.

It's about using the fansboard to the fans advantage.

Those fans want transparency and for the directors to engage as promised on an agenda that looks for answers with regard to past, present and future.

Don't get so precious or try and personalise the matter so as it is easier to dismiss.

I referred to the fans board and have expressed IMO valid points that reflect the concerns many supporters have regarding the fansboard and it's ongoing effectiveness regards meaningful 'communication & engagement' with the club.

This isn't about you or me.

It's about using the fansboard to the fans advantage.

Those fans want transparency and for the directors to engage as promised regards an agenda that looks for answers with regard to past, present and future.

I can assure all fans that I will be holding the directors to account in line with the objectives of the Fans Board.

I can also assure all fans, as I did at the outset, that if the Board fail to engage in meaningful communication, I won't be part of it.

I can assure all fans that I will be holding the directors to account in line with the objectives of the Fans Board.

I can also assure all fans, as I did at the outset, that if the Board fail to engage in meaningful communication, I won't be part of it.

Sounds fair enough.

Sound's better, we can only see how it develops.

Subject to the ensuing weeks prior to the meeting, I think that Rangers Retail should be high on the list of general subjects to broach. (encompasses past, present & future).

eg. Have TRFC been paid in released cash, a dividend by RR and after two years of trading, if not, why not at a time when the club has cashflow difficulties ?

Background

You have an Ashely controlled joint venture (Rangers Retail Limited) for whatever reason, appearing not to release cash to the financially distressed TRFC. Then MA, via MASH Holdings Ltd is able to force a disproportinately beneficial deal because of an offer of a 2M unsecured credit facility to help cashflow.