Derek Llambias Non-Executive Director

I am comforted by your approval.

I told you, don't personalise it and things have a chance of being more constructive.

What is your view on the retail question in post #19 / below ?

Subject to the ensuing weeks prior to the meeting, I think that Rangers Retail should be high on the list of general subjects to broach. (encompasses past, present & future).

eg. Have TRFC been paid in 'released cash', a dividend by RR and after two years of trading, if not, why not at a time when the club has cashflow difficulties ?

Background

You have an Ashely controlled joint venture (Rangers Retail Limited) for whatever reason, appearing not to release cash to the financially distressed TRFC. Then MA, via MASH Holdings Ltd is able to force a disproportinately beneficial deal because of an offer of a 2M unsecured credit facility to help cashflow.

I told you, don't personalise it and things have a chance of being more constructive.

What is your view on the retail question in post #19 / below ?

Coming from you I think that's quite rich; but I am as concerned by this as I was with the previous arrangement and you will recall, no doubt, that I raised that at an AGM.

I think T4C's questions are very fair and extremely pertinent given the club's cash flow problems.

Is it the case that every question has to be submitted (and answered) at these meetings or can the fans board raise issues for discussion outwith them? Further, are there plans for the fans board to comment publicly on issues of its own accord - e.g. statements to the press, emails to membership etc etc?

Coming from you I think that's quite rich; but I am as concerned by this as I was with the previous arrangement and you will recall, no doubt, that I raised that at an AGM.

We have had our differences but put them to the side if you can and as I said take the personal out of it.

So I hope that means the subject of retail will be raised and broached in as much detail as is possible.

Including the 'difficult' question/issue mentioned above.

The ensuing weeks between now and then may see new appointments on the RR board to replace Wallace and Nash as representatives of TRFC.

Is it the case that every question has to be submitted (and answered) at these meetings or can the fans board raise issues for discussion outwith them? Further, are there plans for the fans board to comment publicly on issues of its own accord - e.g. statements to the press, emails to membership etc etc?

Absolutely not. The recently departed CEO gave everyone his business card and one can only assume he meant his email address to be used. However the meetings will be an opportunity to address questions directly to the Board or such members of the Board as are invited and chose to attend.

At the present time it is difficult to coordinate a joint view; but once office bearers are elected I would anticipate that the Board will make public statements on matters of import. I'm not sure about email because addresses have been given to Rangers for specific purposes and there might be an issue with Data Protection.

The RFB plans to set up a Communications Sub Committee to deal with social media.

The ensuing weeks between now and then may see new appointments on the RR board to replace Wallace and Nash as representatives of TRFC.

I have asked that the invitation to attend the next meeting of the RFB be extended to all new directors of RIFC (and Mr Ashley) see above.

The position of the Football Club Board vis avis the RFB will need to clarified.

I have asked that the invitation to attend the next meeting of the RFB be extended to all new directors of RIFC (and Mr Ashley) see above.

The position of the Football Club Board vis avis the RFB will need to clarified.

Thank's for your reply.

I should explain that my mention of the TRFC representation on the Rangers Retail board (or current lack of) is an aside to the the main question on retail I posed earlier. It is relevant, in that for a dividend to be declared you need unanimous agreement between all directors of RR (SH01 dated 27/11/12).

It may, as you inferred earlier be better to wait until nearer the time until questions were worded.

Absolutely not. The recently departed CEO gave everyone his business card and one can only assume he meant his email address to be used. However the meetings will be an opportunity to address questions directly to the Board or such members of the Board as are invited and chose to attend.

Oh no he didn't!