Aye, it looked like that but the formatting is a bit unclear.

While it can be argued that the 'official' fan group may take precedence, it's not a good idea to limit discussion to one such group.

Has there been any clarity on the Assembly's future?

Not that I'm aware of, I imagine the fact that the RFFF monies are in the Assembly bank account complicate matters in that the Assembly has to continue in whatever shape or form till the question of what to do with the RFFF monies is settled and they are distributed, but that's a personal view.

One thing that should be remembered is that Reps may ask questions that they themselves do not agree with. If fans have asked them to raise questions then they will often be obliged to raise them.

However I have no idea as to whether this was or was not the case here.

One thing that should be remembered is that Reps may ask questions that they themselves do not agree with. If fans have asked them to raise questions then they will often be obliged to raise them.

However I have no idea as to whether this was or was not the case here.

Agreed. I made that point earlier that the minute formatting has to make that clear.

BH:

Can I ask why you thought having buses leave from Ibrox for away fans was a good idea? Doesn't seem practical at all to me...

I don't think he was meaning all buses, was he?

The club used to do that during the late 80s and 90s with the "Fat Cats" and they made a bit of money from it, but perhaps they see these days as gone.