You fail to appreciate Craig that King by refusing to acquire a shareholding sealed his own fate. When you say 'recommended' you fail to understand it is for the shareholders to vote on. Not the board. Ultimately it is for the shareholders to decide regardless of what the board say.Sadly you have all been strung along by King and his cohorts. He never did want to part with his money so he made an 'offer' which he knew would fail.

King and his gang could have got shares like everyone else. They didn't. End of story

Actually, I would not go as far as that. Letham did part with his money for the better of Rangers (though he got it back) and is a shareholder, others probably too. People can believe that he really wanted to invest this 16m into the club and/or is still wanting to. I - much like with this 10m or any other story - will wait till someone actually does something. King followed his very own way of trying to deal with the board and the institutional shareholders et al ... and that is where he thus far has "failed" IMHO. For others like Laxey came in, stole a march on him and now hold a fair strand of power at Ibrox. They paid a higher price and it remains to be seen what they get out of that. The fact remains though that they and Ashley have a foot (if not even a leg) in the door, whereas King has not. Only the future will tell whether that status quo is going to change. To spell the end for King and Co. is a bit premature though.

Understood mate.

But has it even been in a paper, the Mail or elsewhere, is it not just twitter pish?

Although even if it was in a paper, means fuck all, as we know, and especially 'this rumour' ffs.

It just reminds me of something probably started by the obsessed, and I think that's why I'm embarrassed that there is still threads actually going about it here and elsewhere.

Just my opinion like, and as we all know, opinions are like arseholes. certainly not trying to dictate anything to anyone :)

I think it originally came from the Do The Bouncy forum :laugh:

Sadly you have all been strung along by King and his cohorts. He never did want to part with his money so he made an 'offer' which he knew would fail. King and his gang could have got shares like everyone else. They didn't. End of story

You make me never want to come back here when you discuss King - seriously. My head goes numb! Give it a fucking rest please or change the fucking tune at least.

Gretna FC progressed from the bottom division to the Premier League for a fraction of the money Rangers have spent on players let alone a further £10 million. They also got to the final of the Scottish Cup whilst still in the third tier (Division 1 now) and thereby qualified for Europe. Rowan Alexander for manager?

Gretna FC progressed from the bottom division to the Premier League for a fraction of the money Rangers have spent on players let alone a further £10 million. They also got to the final of the Scottish Cup whilst still in the third tier (Division 1 now) and thereby qualified for Europe. Rowan Alexander for manager?

Welcome aboard Rowan - don't call us - we'll call you. :)

Ask BDO who was the second largest shareholder with just over 5% in RFC plc and the reply won't be Murray Sports will it?

Please show us where in either the RFC plc or Murray Sports accounts there is a £20m payment to Dave King.

A wee bump for this, I would be interested in seeing this payment.