King put money on the table.

This is a made up newspaper story.

Ashley has no interest whatsoever in putting any money into the club.

Maybe you saw it, but in reality it was "offered" to the club. And we had many "offers" to the club I have no doubt whatsoever that King had it and wanted to invest, but thus far it is all talk. Nothing less, but nothing more either.

Maybe you saw it, but in reality it was "offered" to the club. And we had many "offers" to the club I have no doubt whatsoever that King had it and wanted to invest, but thus far it is all talk. Nothing less, but nothing more either.

King is the only of them who has actually a proven record of putting hard cash into the Club - he put in double the amount being banded about here 14 years ago!

He made an offer and it was rejected. Thus it is not just 'talk' and you are speaking nonsense.

King is the only of them who has actually a proven record of putting hard cash into the Club - he put in double the amount being banded about here 14 years ago!

he put that money into Murray Sports(or whatever it was called).

did he get it back though?

He made an offer and it was rejected. Thus it is not just 'talk' and you are speaking nonsense.

King's offer wasn't rejected. It was an offer for 51% of the business. That is not for the board to decide. That's for shareholders to vote on but he didnt have enough support from shareholders to call an EGM presumably

I wouldn't trust Ally to spend 10p wisely, never mind £10m.

IF it is true, and he does get £10m, we can expect to see many more over priced & over rated players being brought in....probably at the older end of the age-scale. He will still complain than he needs more money to strengthen the team!!!