McCoist challenge to Rangers wing ace Templeton

I think Temps is exactly what we need on the pitch for all to often this season we are trying to punt balls into the box to our strikers from 30 and 40 yards instead of getting someone to take it to the byline and give the forwards the type of cross they need.

It takes a player about 20 minutes to get warmed up to the pace of a game; Novo was an exception because he was more direct, Templeton is not.

I still think he is the player most likely to beat defenders for pure skill and make chances for others or score himself; but Ally needs to take a chance and give him a run of starts, especially with Aird out for a few weeks.

I would have Macleod, Black, Law and Templeton; with Black deep and Macleod and Temps switching about, no need to be static on either wing, and Law pushing up behind the strikers where he is best and gets me points in the Prediction league.

Watching Smith in LMF is just too depressing.

Oh and Daly and Clark should start but I know they both won't, so if I had a choice I'd have Daly. Boyd looks completely finished to me (and yes I know he managed two goals when I was on hols but seemingly missed the usual bunch of sitters).

Hope Mohsni goes to Africa and doesn't come back. McCulloch (dare I say) and McGregor are doing just fine and no histrionics or arguing with officials or the fans. Faure and McGregor for next season or Gasparotto and McGregor.

PS: Good to be talking about the team rather than the Minutes.

@ BH ... we do have Zaliukas for CD too and I actually would like to see him and McGregor teaming up for a few games.

Boyd ... did not score that much and does look off the pace, but he assisted three goals in the last two games as well. That said, Daly looks more like a threat right now and I'd try him up front with Miller and Clark behind him in free'er roles.

@ BH ... we do have Zaliukas for CD too and I actually would like to see him and McGregor teaming up for a few games.

Boyd ... did not score that much and does look off the pace, but he assisted three goals in the last two games as well. That said, Daly looks more like a threat right now and I'd try him up front with Miller and Clark behind him in free'er roles.

Yes forgot about Zaliukas, he's played so few games, but I think he is quality; Zal and McG works for me. Still think Faure is very unfortunate, like many looks better when played in his "proper" position.