Your invite to the Gersnet Christmas Dinner

I know a fair number of members have already signalled their intention to attend this event but I thought I'd share this main site article for those that may have forgotten about it. Only 4 weeks to go!

http://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/291-your-invite-to-the-gersnet-christmas-dinner

OK, perhaps a Spanish tapas restaurant doesn't offer up immediate thoughts about the baby Jesus and/or Roast Turkey with all the trimmings but our previous event at the wonderful Malaga Tapas earlier this year was such a success, we simply had to return again next month for our Christmas dinner.

Not only will we have another wide range of tapas and side-dishes available to enjoy, Barca '72 legend Dave Smith will also be giving us a talk on the most successful period of his eight-year Rangers career entitled 'the road from Nuremberg to Barcelona' and will be answering our questions thereafter. The affordable cost of this event is £19.50 per person which includes a primer plato of meats and bread and choice of paellas after the tapas - effectively at least six different tapas (x3 per person) and three different paellas which really is superb value.

Depending on numbers we may be allocated the private cafe next door to the main restaurant and once again owner Cristobal will ensure we have an excellent time! Malaga Tapas has been widely reviewed to a superb standard online - please check TripAdvisor and the 2014 edition of The List for evidence!

The date of the event is Saturday 6th of December at around 5.30pm. Rangers are scheduled to play Cowdenbeath at Ibrox that day (KO 3pm) so that should leave plenty of time for attendees to nip round to the restaurant which is also in Glasgow's Southside on St Andrew's Road.

Further information on the restaurant can be found here and you can register your interest (or pay a deposit) via our forum here.

I hope to you see there!

Still can't believe I'm missing this , gutted doesn't even cover how I'm feeling about it , but I know those attending will have another great night , just hope there's enough bread for Dave Smith lol

I know a fair number of members have already signalled their intention to attend this event but I thought I'd share this main site article for those that may have forgotten about it. Only 4 weeks to go!

http://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/291-your-invite-to-the-gersnet-christmas-dinner

OK, perhaps a Spanish tapas restaurant doesn't offer up immediate thoughts about the baby Jesus and/or Roast Turkey with all the trimmings but our previous event at the wonderful Malaga Tapas earlier this year was such a success, we simply had to return again next month for our Christmas dinner.

Not only will we have another wide range of tapas and side-dishes available to enjoy, Barca '72 legend Dave Smith will also be giving us a talk on the most successful period of his eight-year Rangers career entitled 'the road from Nuremberg to Barcelona' and will be answering our questions thereafter. The affordable cost of this event is £19.50 per person which includes a primer plato of meats and bread and choice of paellas after the tapas - effectively at least six different tapas (x3 per person) and three different paellas which really is superb value.

Depending on numbers we may be allocated the private cafe next door to the main restaurant and once again owner Cristobal will ensure we have an excellent time! Malaga Tapas has been widely reviewed to a superb standard online - please check TripAdvisor and the 2014 edition of The List for evidence!

The date of the event is Saturday 6th of December at around 5.30pm. Rangers are scheduled to play Cowdenbeath at Ibrox that day (KO 3pm) so that should leave plenty of time for attendees to nip round to the restaurant which is also in Glasgow's Southside on St Andrew's Road.

Further information on the restaurant can be found here and you can register your interest (or pay a deposit) via our forum here.

I hope to you see there!

Thanks for plug, Frankie, but there's still no free dinner :D

Still can't believe I'm missing this , gutted doesn't even cover how I'm feeling about it , but I know those attending will have another great night , just hope there's enough bread for Dave Smith lol

You will be missed rbr, if memory serves me we tried two dates to fit you in, but it seems your social calendar is just too crowded. :D

Dublin is a lovely place mate. Nice people too. I'm sure you will have a ball. Btw, what on earth do you do? That's some works night oot!

Haha , with age comes the freedom to tell your wife your going away and not bother about the storm of shite that is about to befall unto me lol , over time you too will come to realise this young vader