Maybe. Mainly it has worked at deflecting from the allegations of criminal enterprise. If you google them now you are more likely to get stories linked to Rangers ,whereas before you got stories about commissions and such. They can now blame all the big bad Rangers fans for spreading lies. It has surprised me that nobody has came forward with personal accounts of their dealings, I had thought their tampering with Rangers would have been met with a refusal to accept. More big bad mean businessman than outright criminals.

Big downside is now kids at school no longer turn and ask if their dads are criminals, they turn and ask are your dads the c***s that are ruining Rangers!!

Thanks for the opinions so far.

As above, yes, they are definitely the front for the Green gang, whether still willing participants, or wanting but finding it hard to exit is open to debate?

Also yes, with Ashley getting more involved, will that herald the exit they maybe crave, or with them allegedly quite close to him in the lead up to his 'power grab' is there still a role for them?

I think McMurdo is their biggest champion.

They will not buckle to pressure. It means absolutely nothing to them, the old water off a ducks back. From everything I have heard they want more power not less. One thing I would say is they are yes men for nobody. They would not do another's bidding.They work to their own agenda whatever that may be. Don't get me wrong I don't mean that wasn't the intention of bringing them in, just that whoever did under estimated them.They will use anything to extend their position and blow kisses into whatever ear they need to right up to the point their usefulness runs out.Would love to see someone like Green try to get them to do something they didn't want to or which reduced their control.Would pay to see that!

As for Mcmurdo and his buddy on ** I would hope to see a slowing of their drivel in the coming weeks ,months, if not a complete stop.

Do you refer to the poster 'bawsburst' ?
If I answer that kind of defeats the point in not saying in the first place!!:lol:

reason i don't want to say as I have no evidence other than my own opinion and gut instinct and I know Frankie doesn't like to see posters having a go at posters from another site. Although I do think most people have the same gut instinct and its not exactly a secret.

If I answer that kind of defeats the point in not saying in the first place!!:lol:

reason i don't want to say as I have no evidence other than my own opinion and gut instinct and I know Frankie doesn't like to see posters having a go at posters from another site. Although I do think most people have the same gut instinct and its not exactly a secret.

I'm not having a go at anyone or saying X is Y.

It's only that yesterday, bawsburst announced on RM, in part of a reply to BH......... "......it is time for me at least to withdraw from further comment on things that are now decided............".

and you replied to him directly..........."or in other words your contract has now been terminated."

Whilst you don't have to, it might have been easier to simply tell us what BB had said, rather than forecast the future.

There's a bit of ambiguity on what you can say about other forums on here but I highly doubt the admin here will be bothered what you say about Bawsburst.

It's strange that on a forum which bins 95% of its members he is allowed to stay.

There's a bit of ambiguity on what you can say about other forums on here but I highly doubt the admin here will be bothered what you say about Bawsburst.

It's strange that on a forum which bins 95% of its members he is allowed to stay.

fair enough mate. as a poster who has lurked for a while but not really posted i was erring on the side of caution.

Its more than strange its down right disgusting. I have no worry in saying that as I have made my feelings to the admin through posts on RM very clear. To the degree where i have probably alienated myself and put a few noses out of joint.

To allow anyone no matter who to purposefully troll other sites looking for things he can spin into negatives then allow him/her to post them as threads is despicable and completely against every standard i was taught that being a Rangers fan meant. For me it leaves RM as complicit as he/she is. When you add it to his/her refusal to admit he/she is even a rangers fan it gets even worse. I don't know what user name he uses on here but i know he lurks as every other day it seems he quotes another post or thread, same goes for sos facebook page,FF and all the rest.