Football Club directors and team managers get verbal abuse from disgruntled fans all the time, all over the world.

It's totally classless of the Easdales to take the matter to the police & the press, but sadly that's just the type of guys they are.

I'm not condoning verbal abuse or threats, but for goodness sake, if they can't take some verbal from fans of the club, then they should GTF.

Football Club directors and team managers get verbal abuse from disgruntled fans all the time, all over the world.

It's totally classless of the Easdales to take the matter to the police & the press, but sadly that's just the type of guys they are.

I'm not condoning verbal abuse or threats, but for goodness sake, if they can't take some verbal from fans of the club, then they should GTF.

Most likely the work of their Cuban heeled publicist.

Most likely the work of their Cuban heeled publicist.

That's probably part of it, but it's not the first time they've played the victim card and run to the law.

Threatening Gers forums, sites and individual fans with legal action appears to have become a regular feature of the Easdales' interaction with our fans.

That's probably part of it, but it's not the first time they've played the victim card and run to the law.

Threatening Gers forums, sites and individual fans with legal action appears to have become a regular feature of the Easdales' interaction with our fans.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. Sensitive little souls.

They are petty bourgeoisie fronting for the capitalist bastards draining our club. They will always be a barricade against fan ownership. The collapse of the regimes exploiting The People have sown the seeds of revolution and the green shoots of fan responsibility are showing.

This is the beginning........The stock market Tzars and the Kerensky's in the boardroom will be consigned to the same fate

Our club will be owned and run by The People

Whilst I cannot condone anyone being challenged in the presence of their kids, it cannot be denied that the Easdales continue to attract bad publicity for Rangers in various ways. I genuinely believe it would be better for them and Rangers if they left sooner rather than later. I have no knowledge (or interest) of the Easdales' past business dealings but if these are connected to this sort of incident and others then I'd say their positions as Rangers directors are pretty much untenable