That sounds like a particularly unpleasent experience :eek:

I'm pretty sure the former gersnet accounts Reaper and Crucible were rm's Bawsburst - either that or his colleagues. The cynical, blatant spin crap didn't wash on here and the ban hammer fell pretty quickly.

In actual fact, I'd proabably prefer to have my baws burst than have to read his guff on here.

Dogs dirt. Your hatred towards fellow Bears is astounding. Easdales, for all their faults, are known Rangers men. Give yourself a shake.

No rangers man could be complicit in destroying our club like this.

Whyte was a supposed rangers msn to.

You aren't a rangers man because you say you are. You are by your actions.

The easdales are enemies of rangers.

Dogs dirt. Your hatred towards fellow Bears is astounding. Easdales, for all their faults, are known Rangers men. Give yourself a shake.

They seem to like blue & white, I'll give them that much!

KR-MORTON-V-RAITH20.jpg

I'm pretty sure the former gersnet accounts Reaper and Crucible were rm's Bawsburst - either that or his colleagues. The cynical, blatant spin crap didn't wash on here and the ban hammer fell pretty quickly.

In actual fact, I'd proabably prefer to have my baws burst than have to read his guff on here.

He/they have succeeded in the promotion and nuturing of division between posters/forums etc. to the extent that the obvious middle/common ground of being a Rangers supporter means nothing. That includes obviously intelligent guys who have bought into to it for whatever reason.

I've seen some examples of bawsburst speak and it's an endless promotion of conflict and division.

He will seek to label, with or without reason and attack/divide on that premise.

It's too easy to get caught up in although it's best to keep to facts than name calling.

Ultimately, it's a waste of time because opinions are deeply entrenched but one day as per Whyte and Green, they'll have to eat their words and admit they've been suckered again.

At that point, no-one will be happy.

Guest Blueandtrue

Local businessmen sponsoring their local club :lol: Easdales and one of their wives are Bluenoses.

The justification for abusing them in front of his 14yo son is **** like.

I've no idea what the present incumbents are up to and I don't believe anyone really does but at least we still have a club to support.

This is a valid point that individual fans may view differently.

The important starting point is that we are all Bears, there should be a recognition of that common ground and respect for reasonable opposing views.

Re. messageboards

Thereafter fans who choose to can enter into debate.