Local businessmen sponsoring their local club :lol: Easdales and one of their wives are Bluenoses.

The justification for abusing them in front of his 14yo son is **** like.

Again it has to be asked if you were there to hear and see exactly what transpired, if not then you really shouldn't make things up you can't substantiate

I also would be rather sceptical about any story about two men who employ a toxic mouthpiece who is a stranger to the truth.

It's interesting to see people who don't use this site login/register and suggest our membership are like Celtic fans because we don't take the Easdales words at face-value. :D

Of course no-one condones threats being made to these people (in the presence of their son or not) but the point being made is that their own behaviour may have contributed to the actions of the more misguided amongst our support. That cannot be denied.

We must remember that the Easdales have apparently misled or antagonised the RFC support more than once (including the employment status of Jack Irvine, promised investment which never happens, laughable denials of Ashley involvement, dreadful media interviews which affect the share price and legal threats to websites and individuals). I'm sure we could highlight more but suffice to say their performance has been unacceptable and that's why thousands of fans and shareholders are rightfully angry over their involvement.

Now, I've no idea if they're bears or not and, in fact, it doesn't make much difference to me whether they are, but if we're acting like '****s' for examining their behaviour, I dread to think how the Easdales are being labelled for theirs. Again, there is simply no defence for their performance.

Finally, people can troll this thread and forum all they like but despite their efforts to be divisive we won't be afraid to call any issue as we see it. Screen-grab that.