POLICE are investigating after Rangers investors Sandy and James Easdale were allegedly threatened outside Ibrox this weekend.

The bus tycoons contacted police claiming they had been abused by a group of men at Saturday’s match with Falkirk.

Police confirmed they are probing the claim, which took place before the Scottish Championship clash at Ibrox stadium.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/probe-after-easdales-threatened-outside-ibrox-1-3599312

They are petty bourgeoisie fronting for the capitalist bastards draining our club. They will always be a barricade against fan ownership. The collapse of the regimes exploiting The People have sown the seeds of revolution and the green shoots of fan responsibility are showing.

This is the beginning........The stock market Tzars and the Kerensky's in the boardroom will be consigned to the same fate

Our club will be owned and run by The People

Just want to say thanks for using the word bourgeoisie. Congratulations!

Now how do I fit proletariat aristocracy into my shopping list?

All I want is a couple of tins of beans but.................

it's amazing that they feel safe going to games given what they have done. at some clubs they would be dead by now or ran out of town for sure.

Can you a) name those clubs (this is not Colombia, right?) and b) tell me what they have done to "deserve death"? I mean, it is bad enough that some laud those "disgruntled people's" actions, but really gunslinger ...

I am rather amazed that Whyte is walking about freely ... and I do not mean law enforcement folk here.

Can you a) name those clubs (this is not Colombia, right?) and b) tell me what they have done to "deserve death"? I mean, it is bad enough that some laud those "disgruntled people's" actions, but really gunslinger ...

I am rather amazed that Whyte is walking about freely ... and I do not mean law enforcement folk here.

take your pick from hundreds. they would be cowering in their houses if they tried this in the east end of Glasgow never mind Russia, turkey Italy etc.

we deserve great credit really.

dB Glasgow is a very friendly City, Whyte could walk about and he would delight in the sights.

As for gunslinger comparing us to Columbia is just 'drama drawers' stuff for effect