I'm not saying you are. Indeed, I agree with you.

I'm making the point that they're not immune to making threats either.

What a pity we find ourselves in such a situation.

A very sad situation indeed. Fans threatening staff and other fans is something I never thought I would see.

lets be hones here if this was rhegan or doncaster everyone would be quietly applauding it and the easdales have done far more damage an pose a greater risk going forward to us than those two ever did or will.

i repeat what did they think would happen when they turned away millions in favor of giving away all our commercial income. people were never going to stand for that nor should they.

it's absolutely tragic that this is where the easdales have dragged us but it was always going to be the outcome of their actions. a lot of football fans just aren't the sophisticated pacifist types.

that's wrong but they should have the common sense to stay away or better still do whats right for the club. they are after all legally required to do so.

I suppose one can argue about the etiquette of giving somebody a earful in front of their kid but what the hell were they expecting? Baws to them: hope they get torrents of abuse whenever they leave their (graffitied) middens. In fact I hope bears in the Greenock area stock up on megaphones so they can abuse them when they're inside.

The size of the shyte I couldn't give about this is bigger than Texas.

A very sad situation indeed. Fans threatening staff and other fans is something I never thought I would see.

Then I'm sure you'd agree it comes down to bad leadership from people like the Easdales.

Ultimately they're responsible for much of the decision-making at the club (or claim to) so when they threaten fans for criticism (some fair, some not) then it's sure to be reflected in how some fans act towards them.

Again, I'm not condoning whatever happened, but I'm finding it difficult to feel bad about their 14 year old son being present on Saturday when they were allegedly harassed.

If it was a young kid then whatever was said would probably be far worse, but the majority of 14 year olds are far from innocent or fragile.