Giving up the infamous naming rights deal will no doubt rebuild a few (if not many) bridges between SD/Ashley and the board. It would be good if someone starts talking with the support now.

It was the one thing he could give up (for the time being) without it directly affecting his cashflow.

You can't trust this lot and what goes on behind closed doors.

The board seem to be inferring..... We've tried to convince Mike 'Not Normal ' Ashely to give way a bit, at least prior to the AGM.

A step in the right direction. The rst have obviously hit a nerve with their letter yesterday. Hopefully a renegotiation of the merchandise side of things will come next

Ashley isn't stupid. He will know that he will not succeed without the fans backing.

I'm not totally against Ashley. But he has to engage the fans and take our concerns on board. He has the financial clout that we so dearly need but their is no way that he will have our support the way thing are set up at the moment.

It is my opinion that the easdales and the faceless shareholders have already brokered a deal with Ashley for their shares and his take over of the club is a fore gone conclusion.

I hope Ashley sees the light and does what's right for our club . The benefits for both parties are monumental.

A step in the right direction. The rst have obviously hit a nerve with their letter yesterday. Hopefully a renegotiation of the merchandise side of things will come next

Ashley isn't stupid. He will know that he will not succeed without the fans backing.

I'm not totally against Ashley. But he has to engage the fans and take our concerns on board. He has the financial clout that we so dearly need but their is no way that he will have our support the way thing are set up at the moment.

It is my opinion that the easdales and the faceless shareholders have already brokered a deal with Ashley for their shares and his take over of the club is a fore gone conclusion.

I hope Ashley sees the light and does what's right for our club . The benefits for both parties are monumental.

no he doesn't have to do either and his track record suggest he actively would not care to. I hope he changes his spots and does so but I doubt it - and, in any case, he absolutely does not 'have to'

no he doesn't have to do either and his track record suggest he actively would not care to. I hope he changes his spots and does so but I doubt it - and, in any case, he absolutely does not 'have to'

By all accounts, Ashley hasn't spoken to the manager either. If he has no plans to include the manager in his plans, he'll not likely have much to say to us.

Giving up the infamous naming rights deal will no doubt rebuild a few (if not many) bridges between SD/Ashley and the board. It would be good if someone starts talking with the support now.

Not if he's received complete control of all in stadium advertising in exchange, bound to be a quid pro quo pardon the pun.