BH, can you think of anything that might have upset or compromised others on the fans board via dialogue of some kind? Were the complaints from board members different issues or the same?

It's really strange that you've not been given an opportunity to explain yourself. In fact, when the club is involved, and it's controversial, strange is now normal.

no it was any questions related to Falkirk game they are worried about. Guess from your answers it was not that! Will see what if anything they find out. Not sure if it was you or jcd that asked a question on my behalf if it was you thank you for doing so. Sorry to hear what's happened seems we jump at any shadow nowadays.

One and the same; I am Jean-ClaudeDarcheville on RM!

BH, maybe someone has asked this already, but did you have permission to publish this info regarding your removal from the RFB?

I didn't need anyone's permission; anyway I told them I would be posting the news on a couple of forums tonight and they didn't object.

BH, can you think of anything that might have upset or compromised others on the fans board via dialogue of some kind? Were the complaints from board members different issues or the same?

It's really strange that you've not been given an opportunity to explain yourself. In fact, when the club is involved, and it's controversial, strange is now normal.

It is entirely possible that I upset some people (I am a not exactly a wall flower as you know) and more to the point some board members knew that I was going to run for Secretary and may not have liked that. I got the impression that it was two different complaints but since they wouldn't tell me I don't know.

I don't know about strange but it certainly is contra any kind of normal procedure, that I've ever come across. When I raised that point I was told that it (normal procedure) did not apply as it was not an employment situation.